• Register Today It's free!

She's one of A Kind

SKYNET808

Reaction score
City, State
Flori-duh
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 ST V8 4x4 on 33's
I have much more work to do as I want to change the grill, also add LEDs and level the front up with a custom spacer but here are some images of her with a 3" Body Lift and some images sitting on true 32" TIRES on 17" aerican Outlaw rims. wanted to share some info to help others. I went with the body lift as to not mess with any CV angles or worrys about the changes in suspension/ ride. I was able to squeeze some Nitto trail Grapplers on with NO trimming or cutting.
Trial grappler 32.17 x 10.28 @50lbs

also have added the Ford 3rd brakelight and light bar under the Tailgate.

Let me know what you think of this blacka nd chrome beauty so far. .
MUCH THANKS TO THE FORUM FOR HELPING ME GET THIS FAR.

07ST_w_3lift32wheel_cabDSIDE.jpg
07ST_w_3lift_rearlights2.jpg
07ST_W_3lift_32wheels_FrontSide.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice ride, where did you get the 3" body lift?

THNX xlt07 - the BL came from many hours of research thru this site and on OEM part numbers/ specs. I had a local manufaturer make up a few bolts and brackets. I used the biscuits out of a left over ranger kit. I have had it lifted for about 5k miles and done soem minor trail driving. . . could not be happier other than looking back now- i could have gone 4" and saved my self from making a custom 1" leveler- which i am working on now.

anyone have specs on the Truxx front spacer? I would like to make something similar but only an 1" high to somewhat level out.

or maybe know where i could pick (1) spacer up from a junked ride that had them?? that would be great!

Looks good :)

Back