Snowbash for Northeast/Midatlantic? | Page 51 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Snowbash for Northeast/Midatlantic?

Hrm any one care to start placing bets on who's gonna blow thier tranny first? TunaBreath or chris? :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah, and I thought we were the one's who were supposed to abuse them (oh yeah, we got indestructable 5 speeds)

Might be a worthwhile mod for ya, Cj ;) Not too hard to do, I understand..just hard to find for a decent price.

Bah! My truck's tranny'll keep going long after the rest has broken down. Best V6 slushbox on the planet! :p

Bling Bling Nuckaz!
Dead Link Removed

This is the window display Spas and I saw on Friday in Jersey. Some ricer shop thought they'd show how classy they are by displaying their "dubs" next to champainge and chandaliers. Funny isht

Makes me wanna go buy some dubs for the X right away :rolleyes: . Or better yet, for the Sammy :D . Now that would be pathetic!

what shop was that, I know it was not ray co, not enough rims in the window, sorry I didn't get intouch with ya spaz would have like to meet up for lunch but I was stuck at work till 6

Jeff, every seen a 12 sec Samuri? I have

Originally posted by Muskrat
Jeff, every seen a 12 sec Samuri? I have

Yeah, I saw a write up and pix of one. The thing has absolutely no weight to it, so it wouldn't be that hard to create.

I also saw a Sami set up for wheeling that has a Vortec 4.3 V-6 in it with 38" boggers. Talk about a good power to weight ratio!

Speaking of Sammy's and wheeling, I just found out that I now have the weekend of Dec 13-15 off now. Anyone up for wheeling?? Turns out the kids Xmas party that I was taking my daughter to is showing a movie that is not suitable for a 4 year old, so she's not going.
:rolleyes:

Well, heres the deal on runs, the "official" scheduled for Dec 7-8 doesnt look promising, so far theres only one other truck becides mine going so far and mine dont look to promising either. so here what we'll do, if anyone wants to run between now and our next run (probably in Jan.) just let me know, and Ill get atleast 3 trucks together and go out. Jeff, if you want to run the following weekend, I might be able to do that, the truck is together now, I just need to get some cash together for new leafs, and my gear setup. so let me know.

I'm working my ass off to get this thing going, right now, I only need to buy little things, ball joints, universals, new coil buckets, I'm making my own brakelines, but I need to find a place to make up some rubber lines to go from the frame to the axle, and a few other things, but the big stuff is here, and is finally comming apart, Jeff, if I'm ready by then, I'm up for it, but not looking too good:(

Hey guys, I have an idea here..Cj and I were discussing what an absolutely sh*tty year this has been for everyone, especially money wise and how cool it would be to bid "good riddance'' to 2002....How about we put all wheeling off until Jaunuary 3-4th (Saturday and Sunday)? Everybody should be recovering from Christmas and New Year's then, and we can all have a relaxing weekend on the rocks without everybody rushing to finish work on their trucks. Yes? No?

I probably wouldnt be able to do anything till then anyway. I will be away for christmas (I think) and I have finals from the 9th till the 17th and about 10 reports due this week. But like my friend always says, Procrastination is like ************, it's really fun till you realize you're just ****ing yourself.

Huh, I didnt know there were filters on this site. At least it filled it in with stars and not another 4-letter word like some other site I know of. ;)

I'll still be in Memphis at that time, so I can't make a run then.

Procrastination is like ************, it's really fun till you realize you're just ****ing yourself.
HA HA HA HAA! :D

Yeah, the reason I say this is because:
1) Rat wants to do his install
2) Namitey still needs to finish his gears and whatnot
3) So does the skunk
4) Parli and X24 both have finals
5) EVERYBODY's broke
6) Christmas traffic sucks @$$

Darren, think you can make it out here in January? Lizard wants to hit the BIG isht ( I think)-wouldn't hurt to have another huge explorer along, too. How about you, Jeff? Think you could drag the Sammi out? Might give us some time to see if others who were at the April run, like Keith, John and Josh would like to go too...

Doesn't necessarily have to be the first weekend in January either

what, my trucks not going to be big enough to run the good stuff?:D

How much is involved in lifting the deranger?

not a whole lot, just getting this stuff together, and possibly a few hands when the time comes, but I think I got that covered:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey, that works for me. Right before Xmas is tough for everyone. College finals. $$$ for Xmas, family stuff, etc. I really wanna get the Sammy out (I still have the tow dolly sitting in my yard) somewhere besides the local shale pit and the fire trails. Who knows, maybe by then it might have some height under it :cool:

Back