• Register Today It's free!

Touchscreen Kenwood 907???

Tyka15

Reaction score
City, State
Alpharetta, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Explorer XLT
I just bought and installed this unit and its absolutely incredible Was working fine for about a week and then the other day i guess something came loose after i installed my ps2. And now its not working. SO i disconnected everything and reconnected it. Everything works except i dont get any sound through my speakers. Can anyone tell me whats wrong. I know car audio and this is killing me. All my wires behind dash are connected and it also wouldt play my subs when it was working. I hooked them into the brain with the outputs and nothing. NOW i just dont get sound...Let me know if anyone knows anything???? i can watch dvds, i can play ps2 games and i wont have anysound!!! IT SUX!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Have you check the MUTE button?

Sorry, dude, this might be a stupid answer but sometimes the answer to the most difficult question is the simplest one. :)

i'll give ya 20$ for it

I don't know how you have your speakers wired but i know if you're using the stock wiring harness there's an amp hook up lead or a ground you have to hook up in order to get sound. I'm sure someone who knows what theyre doing will chime in and explain it better than i am. :)

not its not the mute button, no i wont sell for 20, and yes i wired it right. it was working fine. Ill have to redo the wiring.Thanx

$25!

Back