Washington Gambler 500? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Washington Gambler 500?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where in Washington is this at?
Starts in Greenwater on Forest Service Road 70, location is 47.113350, -121.457538. Looking at some of the pre-funk pictures and knowing what I know about wheeling and shooting in that area, I think it is going to head east over the Naches trail or Pyramid peak pass to Naches then south to highway 12 area then back around to Enumclaw.

Weirdos with Wanderlust

This should be interesting to see. I will be camping on a landing that overlooks the end of the pavement on the 70rd as well as most of the lower West part of the wagon trail

This should be interesting to see. I will be camping on a landing that overlooks the end of the pavement on the 70rd as well as most of the lower West part of the wagon trail
If you're in the spot I am thinking about, great location!
And if the OG 500 was anything to go off of, yeah... I'm expecting an s*** show

Diff Whack Daddy (Kevin) will be with me. We should be able to see the dust cloud all the way past Govt Meadows

Suppose to maybe be a bit damp this weekend.. Knock on wood it isn't, cause I took the doors off my Explorer

BTW, we're running the Wagon trail next Saturday Sept 1st. 3 Explorers, 1 B II and a 4 runner (maybe more). Camping at Ranger Creek

Back