What size speakers can i put in my 93 explorer? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What size speakers can i put in my 93 explorer?

reko323

Reaction score
Hey guys i just installed a new head unit next i want some new speakers i have some that are i think 6 and a half by 4? woiuld thos fit in the explorer? and if not im looking for like 50 dollars a pair good speakers so if you can recomend the best pair of around 50 dollars a pair speakers that would fit in my explorer that would be great

Hey guys i just installed a new head unit next i want some new speakers i have some that are i think 6 and a half by 4? woiuld thos fit in the explorer? and if not im looking for like 50 dollars a pair good speakers so if you can recomend the best pair of around 50 dollars a pair speakers that would fit in my explorer that would be great

go on crutchfields website and go to outfit my car, and enter all model year and info and they will show you everything that fits your car.

the speaker size is 6x8.... If your not afraid to go to junkyards, check there. I found 4 JVC's for $13 at a junkyard.

Back