Where are you from? | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where are you from?

Dad was in the Airforce :salute: so...I was born in Bagotville PQ, spent first 6 years in in MDPR(s) and PMQ(s) anyone remember those ? in 2 and 3 Wing France and 4 Wing Germany (I can't even remember the names of the cities...sheeeesh) and then a stint "on the economy" living in Belgium. Then back to Canada...(from E to W) Shearwater NS, Trenton ON, Winnipeg MB, Portage La Prairie MB, Rivers MB, Moose Jaw SK, and then back to Winnipeg for awhile. Then I was doing the flying (Reserves and commercial pilot) so it was High River AB, Calgary AB, Red Deer AB, Edmonton AB, Grand Prairie AB, Fort St John BC and then I had enough moving so I moved back to Winnipeg (hey its a dry cold!)..in 2 years I move to Kenora...whew that should be it for a decade or 4...:rolleyes:

Oh and since I'm from everywhere (or nowhere) I have adopted my parents home as my own; I consider myself a Nova Scotian (Parrsboro).

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:(i cant beleave theres no one from bc thats in the kootenays! ... Other then me

born and raised in Grandville MI

*Peeking in on her BC neighbors and :wavey:...

Technically I am from England, but now live in Blaine Washington, next to the British Columbia border. So...if you all ever have a meet reasonably close to here...would love to come up and meet ye'all. ;)

Awsome I've come to the right Place.... my name is Ryan Edmonton Alberta Here have a 91 Ex. Sport looking for some peeps who may know some trails around here and want to go for a run some times... Born in Smithers B.C. live in St. Albert mostly all my life till a few years ago now live on the S.E. side of Edmonton give me a shout some time if your interested!!
P.S. my rig is mostly stock and I am a beginner so go easy on trail choices lol! :p::salute:

I guess, I'm the only YULian in this forum. ;) :ca:

That's soo funny I think I\m the only one who got that! I guess you have to live here to understand!!!!! you are talking about MTL right?

im from marystown newfoundland . been in the toronto area now almost 20 years

Edmonton, Alberta

First Chilliwack BC, then Deathbridge, Hellberta:p:
Now in Mission BC, back in the mountains:thumbsup:

924x4-I made a few trips to Kimberely, used to offroad there in my 86 Excel:rolleyes:. You have some kick a$$ backroads around your area

born in winnipeg manitoba, live in selkirk manitoba, but don't hold that against me!

Born raised and stuck in the armpit of ontario for 25 yrs. lol

and here I heard that the Ridgetown area of Ontario was supposed to be the armpit of Ontario... Welcome to the forum Twysted_One *smile*

Hey, nice to see some Ont. members. Currently in Kitchener, Ont, born in London, spent some time in Brampton. Always looking for new people to Explore new trails with........

I am on PEI and would like to know if there are any other members from PEI. That might know of a few trails here. My X is still pretty stock but I am hoping to change that soon.

Hoping I am not the only one here.

i hear wairton, ontario has some nice trails

Saint John NB, at least that's where I seem to have ended up. ;)

Cheers

Ben

Born-LA County, CA
Raised-NM (too many places to list)

Live-(Current) Queen Creek, AZ

After who know how many moves.:confused::usa:

First Chilliwack BC, then Deathbridge, Hellberta:p:
Now in Mission BC, back in the mountains:thumbsup:

924x4-I made a few trips to Kimberely, used to offroad there in my 86 Excel:rolleyes:. You have some kick a$$ backroads around your area

Haha, Deathbridge hellberta, I went there a couple times, The drive through Vulcan was amazing.. :confused:

Nice to see this thread alive again.....anyone in the Southern Ontario area that like to do a little recreational offraoading, I'm always looking for new people to meet up with....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am orginally from tabriz iran but currently i am right now living in southern california in newport beach.

Back