www.thezeb.com

V8BoatBuilder

Transplanted Bostonian
Reaction score
City, State
East Brunswick, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Mountaineer V8 4x4
At the recommendation of some members here, I placed my order for a Pioneer DEH-P7400MP head unit from www.thezeb.com

The price was the same as the average ebay seller and the shipping was flat rate. It arrived nicely packed, and quite quick. They emailed me the UPS tracking number without me even asking.

I'd buy from them again.

-Aaron

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ill second that, I have bought 3 or 4 things from them, Great customer service, cheap and fast shipping...Plus great prices :D :thumbsup:

ehh.. im somewhat wishy washy.. i ordered a lot of stuff.. and definately only 6.95 for shipping for about 150lbs of stuff is great, but they shipped from two different locations, so i got it on two different days, and they dont always give you a tracking #. on some orders they do but not all.

but regardless.. price was good and service is ok.

My one order with em went well... Kicker amp, and a big 'ol roll of dynamat... came quickly, in good condition... I'd buy from em again, if they had what I was looking for.

the zeb

I bought my 2 autotek amps from the zeb, and every time I call them I'm met with freidnly service.. 99% of the time delivery is fast, before I even think its shipped out.. its on my door step.

only 2 things that strike me about the company tho
1. they wont give tracking numbers unless the item is VERY late, which.. isn't a problem I suppose unless yer impatient.
2. I hear "zeb" means penis in german? or some other language? heh, never verified that but I heard that when I 1st found the site.

despite those 2 little.. facts heh I still would recommend the company to anyone and would definatley deal with them again.

a must thumbs up for thezeb they always, and i mean ALWAYS get me my orders in 2 days. they are great! :)

let me tell ya'll a story!

the zeb........based on a true story!

i once owned a cougar....well i came into some money so i decided......hey i need a louder system! so i purchased a 12" rockford fosgate power hx2 for $295 from www.tms-electronics.com then went over to www.thezeb.com to purchase my jbl bp1200.1 mono amp for about $165.

week or two down the road im outside adjusting my amplifier and *POP* *CRACKLE* *BOOM* *SMOKE* i had some type of power surge from the battery and without an inline fuse everything got wasted......all the voltage from the battery im sure was giving my sub hell cause it ripped both voice coils to shreds and the amp got fried also....

i took the amp inside and checked the internals and nothing was burnt looking but it still smeleld burned...

i spoke with both companies and they accepted my returns for replacements....i sent out the sub about 2 weeks prior to sending out the amp...but in the end the amp came to me almost a month before the sub did!!!

all in all im just trying to say that thezeb has great customer service......i sent something back for replacment and it wasnt gone long enough for me to notice i had sent it back

will definately buy from them again!

Back