Your Favorite Song to Bump? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Your Favorite Song to Bump?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my 8 month old daughter loves anything DMX or Ludacris. my wife likes any Lil Kim (but her songs have too much bass for my daughter, even with the subs turned down all the way)
actually i dont really have a favorite song right now, anything that sounds good....

how about you?

Take it to Da House by Trick Daddy is great, and pretty much anything Master P. Jay Z has a few good ones and Nelly does as well. My sister gave me a Christian rap cd (wha?) and the guy calls himself the Ambassador, and for that kind of music, the bass will blow you away! The bass from all the 21 songs on the cd are awesome. Anybody with a good system in their vehicle should give it a try.

Whole Lotta Love from Led Zeppelin or Lets Get Rocked from Def Leppard

Oh yeah, Thunderstruck from AC/DC too.

jay z

"reasonable doubt" the whole thing, the best rap album of all time.My other favorites i'll sing... "I won't deny it, I'm a straight ridah, you dont wanna ____ with me" and " This should be played at high volume, preferably in a residential neighborhood". yeah I'm old school.

Originally posted by ChuckyD
Of course "LIKE WHOA" is up there

yeah, that's a good one. i got a cool remix of it off kazaa.

if you have a real good system with good component sets and subs, "Bombs Over Baghdad" by Outkast is a good one.

Yeesh!! Make me feel old why don'tcha!! I don't recognize any one of the songs except the ones I put up. I must be an old geezer!! :)

Tenacious D's songs actually have a bass drum that hits pretty hard. I had it cranked up on Explosivo and I passed by these guys and they turned their heads when I drove by. It was pretty funny. But yeah I really like Outkast: Wave Your Hands In The Air, B.O.B., and Rosa Parks. Those all hit really hard. Oh and Boom D Boom, Midwest Swing, Let Me In Now, and Here We Come by St. Lunatics all hit really hard, then there is Tho Dem Wrappas by Nelly, has an extremely good bass line and it hits really hard. There was a bunch of songs my firned used to ALWAYS listen to that hit hard, but I can't think of any right now.

bass

if you want BASS, try track 19 on the D12 cd.

yeah, nelly's songs have some hard hitting bass (especially E.I.). i dont really like nelly though.

Its okay Jeff I'm only 17 and dont recognize any of those songs

Older ICP songs bump well but I dont care for ICP but I do like "Piggy Pie". Personally I listen to Disturbed even if it doesn't bump that well.

Re: jay z

Originally posted by MagicMan
"I won't deny it, I'm a straight ridah, you dont wanna ____ with me"
hey the real lyrics are "you cant deny it, im a f**kin rider, you dont wanna f**k with me. also i forgot about, "keepin it gansta". also by fabolus. ok89, your deprived man, go out an buy like Jay-Z or Ludacris somethin.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

black sunshine....white zombie!

Back