New EE Airdam and such....X24's twin??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New EE Airdam and such....X24's twin???

So, my truck is pretty much exactly how I want it to look thanks to Chris (X24). Now keep in mind his truck was the reason I went street and since then I havnt looked back. When I found out he was selling most of the parts off his truck, I couldnt pass it up. I was so sad to see him selling his truck though...so I had to let the legend live on. It was too beautiful of a truck to see go away!

Anyway, I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. I just need to get the small piece of trim painted in the rear by the wheels and i'm set...and maybe the grill. Not sure yet....but anyway, here she is. Pardon the dirtyness, but it was snowy and messy up there in NY. Thanks so much Chris! You rock! :thumbsup:

6733new2.jpg

6733new1.jpg

6733new3.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was just happy to see it go on a truck that was the same color. IMO, that is the nicest color out there. Glad you like it so much and sorry I couldnt get those side trim pieces off.

You've got a good looking truck! ;) :D

dizzam reborn!

Looks good, now lower it.

i second the lowering - add the rollpan and you're set!

Yeah that airdam looks nice :thumbsup:

Looks great. Doe you have wheel spacers?

Congrats on a nice looking truck. I see 2 things it needs IMHO. First lower it, then the grill. But that is just my 2 cents. I also hated to see Chris's truck go down the road. Glad someone else liked it as much as I did.

BBQ_HotDogs said:
Congrats on a nice looking truck. I see 2 things it needs IMHO. First lower it, then the grill. But that is just my 2 cents. I also hated to see Chris's truck go down the road. Glad someone else liked it as much as I did.

I second that. If you are from jersey you have to do it properly..

Nice truck, like everyone said you lower it. The airdam looks really nice. :thumbsup:

I must say I like it without the billet grille. If I knew it looked that good without it I would have taken mine out long ago. I say either leave the shell chrome and paint the inside bars silver to match the wheels or paint the shell green and the bars silver.

You have some 2" spacers on those wheels or what??!

or do the grill with the center green...like mine ;)

First off, thanks for all the compliments! :D

Now, I am running 1.5'' wheel adapters all around because I was having rubbing issues with my Cobra R's and I didn't trust those crappy spacers. The tires dont really stick out that far its more of an illusion with the camera angles. The truck has a nice beefy stance add that to the EE swaybar and the handling is completely awesome!

I've been thinking about lowering it recently...possibly 2 inches. It sounds tempting, but I wanna give it more thought before anything happens. I think it would look alot nicer a bit lower, but not too much.

About the grill, the more I look at it, the more I like it without a billet insert. I'm considering either painting the inside bars green or the chrome around it. Still not sure though, i'm gonna do some photochopping and see how it comes out. I like how the chrome accents it but whatever we'll see. First I need to get those trim pieces painted in the rear. I was thinking of doing it myself but i'm afraid I wouldnt be able to match the color exactly....i'm just fairly reluctant to shell out 200+ to get two small pieces painted. (know anybody at any shops around edison sapogmxr? :cool: )

Nice. Ditch the front lisence plate :D

Lowering a truck?!?! Nahhhh.....

;):D Looking good Steve! :thumbsup:

Premier said:
Nice. Ditch the front lisence plate :D

Ha, I wish. That idea doesnt fly well here in Jersey....

Thanks Ray! She's come a ways since last year eh? :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back