and after

rizesnewsig.jpg

StateSkillsusa2005J.jpg

StateSkillsusa2005f.jpg

Update since going Monotone, 8/05/05

calendar2.jpg

calendar1.jpg

calendar3.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very clean looking, me likey

You've done a good job. I like the swap of the grills. Very nice! What's next?

-Drew

It's going to get painted all red side steps are off and at bodyshop now

Updated some new pics after paint job,

Looks reallly nice. :thumbsup: The only thing i really don't like on the truck is the window visor thingies. I just think it would look a little cleaner with thos off. Definitley a good job though.

Riz said:
Updated some new pics after paint job,

your truck just gets nicer and nicer. great job!

-Drew

That is a very very clean street truck. Great job!

Wow, that's one clean looking truck. :eek: Looks great. You picked a nice background for the pics too. :thumbsup:

Very nice, I love that color. What kind of hood scoop is that?

the scoop really work with your truck. very very nice looking

WOW no offence to anyone else but that is got to be the nicest lowered ex I have seen. I normally dont like em lowered but that is sweet.

Freakin awesome.

BeauJ said:
Very nice, I love that color. What kind of hood scoop is that?
I got it from explorer express .com

Welcome Rich. I still love the Toreador Red. Are you drooling at the prospect of the rear wings becomind available in the proposed group buy today? I look forward to seeing some pictures.

Would anyone else be interested in a rear wing similar to the XP8 wing, and the Explorer Express wing? Speak up soon, a post on another forum has asked for interested people to show it, to gauge demand, and set pricing. Regards,

CDW6212R said:
Welcome Rich. I still love the Toreador Red. Are you drooling at the prospect of the rear wings becomind available in the proposed group buy today? I look forward to seeing some pictures.

Would anyone else be interested in a rear wing similar to the XP8 wing, and the Explorer Express wing? Speak up soon, a post on another forum has asked for interested people to show it, to gauge demand, and set pricing. Regards,
Thanks I appreciate it but I have a rear wing already, if you look at pics you can see it barley, and it has been painted to color match the truck,

Back