2_hotty's before and after | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2_hotty's before and after

Before (about 2yrs ago):
Explorer.jpg

After(just a few weeks ago):
washed2.jpg

washed.jpg

Not much done, but it makes a big difference.
Ground Force kit
20" Foose
shaved roof rack
Street Scenes speed grill
Clear corners

She will get monotoned eventually. I'm draggin my feet about it because I want to make sure it's what I want.

Anyway, that's my before and after, what do you think?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks really good. The front looks really sweet. A mono-paint scheme might be what it needs. Keep up the good work.

-Drew

lookin good :thumbsup:

Looks good, especially in the front picture. Personally I like the gray bottom and wouldn't monotone it. I feel like it would be too bland all one color.

that looks really good.

I'm dissapointed. I thought there was really going to be "two hotty's" on the page :(

Nice truck though. I've always liked those Foose wheels.

i personally don't like the look of the newer explorers, but dang, thats nice lookin! i really like the frontend shot

BeauJ said:
I'm dissapointed. I thought there was really going to be "two hotty's" on the page :(

hahah me too

House looks better too!

Looks much better. Gotta do something about that stock exhaust though. ;)

boominXplorer said:
House looks better too!

lol, awesome. I didn't notice that it wasn't painted in the first picture. Wasn't it terrible? The day we got the house painted, was a great day for the wife and I. :)

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm going to get some work done this winter. Exhaust is on that list.

Looks real nice. Do the wheels rub? Looks lkinda like they would. A new exhaust would definitely be a good improvement, as the stock tailpipe looks like ass.

looking really smooth and clean. i agree with the exhaust comment. its the first thing that i noticed that looked out of place.

briwayjones said:
Looks good, especially in the front picture. Personally I like the gray bottom and wouldn't monotone it. I feel like it would be too bland all one color.

I agree. Sharp looking truck. Leave the gray. Nice work man. :thumbsup:

if you monotone it, i think you should tint the front windows, and take off as much chrome (except on the front) as you can, maybe shaved badges.

nm about the badges, theyre already off! prolly jsut the tints in the front

Not one for the street look but your X looks nice. I love the front grill with the way the Ford emblem is presented. Good job!

Man, that looks really really nice. How much did the ground force kit cost? did you do the install yourself? does lowering it cause the tires to rub?

Nice Truck. I also see you did some upgrades on your house, it looks nice too

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back