Where to put 5.0 emblem?

spta97

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
NY, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 5.0 AWD
I was thinking of getting a 5.0 emblem (or a few) and wondered where to put it on my truck. I like the "V8" emblems on the fender so I was thinking to put it on the rear. Would it look stupid to have the "XLT" stay and put the 5.0 infront of it so it reads "5.0 XLT"? I saw others just took off the XLT and put the 5.0 or took off the V8 on the fender and replaced it with the 5.0.

Thouhts?

I searched but only found one picture of this so if anyone has a link I would appreciate it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i think you should remove the v8 emblem and put the 5.0 on the fenders liek the old stangs had

How about taking off the V8s on the fenders, replacing with 5.0. Then putting V8 5.0 to replace the XLT on the back?

Like mine..... let me find pics

EDIT: heres one
12558wheel_2.jpg

I used to have mine like Boomin did, and people would always mess with me or argue and say I'm a liar. Then I took those off and put it on the back with the XLT was and put a supercharged emblem above it. Just so when I pass them they don't feel too bad.

Debadge and modify, baffle them with B.S, works for me :confused:

Attachments

• Mvc-022s.jpg
    Mvc-022s.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 418

aldive said:
Let em guess what you have; debadge maybe?

I always was against debadging. I like stating what is under the hood :D

Besides, the 5.0 at 5000lbs is not much of a sleeper :p

boominXplorer said:
Like mine..... let me find pics

EDIT: heres one
12558wheel_2.jpg

That looks cool, but I would miss the "V8"

How about removing the XLT on the fender and putting the "5.0" next to the "V8" so it reads "V8 5.0"? Then another "5.0" infront of the "XLT" on the back?

I think I deserve some credit for spending $200 / month on gas :rolleyes:

BeauJ said:
Same here. I want them to know I will play :D
Thats the beauty of owning a V6 LXR, the V8 crowd see that and they don't mess with me, even the SVT 150 guys are afraid :eek:

BeauJ said:
Spindle, is it me or does you emblem say "pee"? Why?
yes sir it says PEE. I was fiddlin around with the letters after I De-badged, drinkin beer, I drink alot of beer just to keep my electrolytes from getting out of wack ( very important to maintain my healty lifestyle)
well as fate would have it, the word PEE was part of the letters, PEE being an important part of drinking alot of beer, just seemed like a natural to me.
Am certain you understand Beau :confused:

I'm confused, lost or just stupid, what is a V6 LXR?

seanthenerd said:
I'm confused, lost or just stupid, what is a V6 LXR?
Pee Edition, very rare ;)

My friend will race you. He has a Honda ivic VIP

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

alexefron said:
My friend will race you. He has a Honda ivic VIP
Bring the rice burner on dude, but first I shall add another letter and your bud will be dogmeat :D

Back