Bring it on, Goobers! Raush Creek, Oct. 29/30 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bring it on, Goobers! Raush Creek, Oct. 29/30

Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
North East, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
Ok y'all.... I was reminiscing over some of the old old threads (Hey, it's 4am and I'm still awake, not like I have much else to do :p ) and it occured to me that we A) haven't been to Raush in a while and B) these things need to be started way ahead of time in order to get any kind of turnout.

So, whaddya say? Make it a Halloween run, all of us dress up in costume? I know what Ben could go as... the Pink Avenger! Justin could masquerade as Captain Thong, I'm sure Parli's costume would have something to do with Little Bo Peep, and Draper doesn't really need a costume to pull off 'Grog', the caveman. Rookie's got a good chance of passing as Frankenstein (Shana could get one of those crazy wigs with the zigzag white stripe and do the Mrs. Frankenstein thing, lol), Meatball could either pretend to be a firefighter (OOOO, smackdown!) or dress like the giant Matza ball that he is, and John (Quake) could come down here with his "lover" from Hazleton and they could wheel as the rainbow brigade! :D

Now that I've gotten your attention, who's up for Rc's rocks on October 29 + 30th? I plan on having Shelby trail ready by then, so I'm definitely in.

....If all else fails we could just have our own version of Oktoberfest.....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Its possible. I ain't dressing up though ;) You won't have shelby ready by then :p

Ugh...Grog say he come thrash fishy if she not careful!! :mattmoon: Maybe Grog decide he bring big saw cut Shelby up for bait! :p

Bah I'll find you a fish costume if it kills me.. Todd you can dress as a marshmellow and roast you over a fire to make some smores.

Cant make it to this one but can someone do me a HUGE favor and pick me up a RC window sticker. Just a small one.

Texplorer said:
Cant make it to this one but can someone do me a HUGE favor and pick me up a RC window sticker. Just a small one.

Gotcha covered, Bobby- what color ya want? Red or White?

IamTodd said:
You won't have shelby ready by then :p

She'll never be done if I keep monkeying with her, lol. Here's my Halloween costume, btw- just call me... Super Bondo Master! :D

Attachments

• 08-26-05_1735.jpg
    08-26-05_1735.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 303

well i am down for wheeling just not sure about the chosen costume but we will see, and also have to see how the work schedule is for that weekend

Spas said:
Gotcha covered, Bobby- what color ya want? Red or White?

She'll never be done if I keep monkeying with her, lol. Here's my Halloween costume, btw- just call me... Super Bondo Master! :D

Thats one freaking scary person :D

Im down, just gotta get ******** to arrange a trailer for the lil beast.

earthquake69 said:
Im down, just gotta get ******** to arrange a trailer for the lil beast.

Yeah he is a ******** ain't he. Damn blind and almost deaf.. That's not a great combo. :D

Well, on a cool note, I found out that my Maryland Creepers will be up at RC for their "Fall Colors" run the same weekend we're there! There will be much partying ;)

Thanks bunches Lindsy, Ill owe ya one.

Small white one would be great, it will go good next to the paragon one :)

That Matza ball thing was harsh! :thumbdwn:

Altezzas? What altezzas? Did someone say they wanted my old altezzas? I was going to give them to Todd, but then he suddenly had to take a trip to the emergency room....!

Oh, and Eric, if you ever IM Mike (98Sport), you'll see "Mr. Matza" the little dancing meatball that he has for his icon :p

I've seen Mr. Matza. Matza is nothing to make fun of. It sustained my people for 40 years in the desert during the exedus from egypt. And now it comes in egg and onion flavor too!! Yipee! So just chill with the matza jokes or my man GOD will give you a birthmark on your forehead that says TUNA! Oh ****, I didn't mean to write that! Edit Edit

PAExplorer said:
I've seen Mr. Matza. Matza is nothing to make fun of. It sustained my people for 40 years in the desert during the exedus from egypt.

Wasn't aware that gay people had it so rough...! But then, they usually like it rough, don't they? :D

Sorry I haven't replied to much in the last few days, somehow I managed to kill my computer... again... so it's back to checking my mail at the library for me, yay.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm Gay!!!! :eek: Maybe that's why I love shoes so much! Better keep this quiet, don't want my wife to find out :D

Back