first mods for a newbie, let me know what you think | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

first mods for a newbie, let me know what you think

todd-one

Reaction score
City, State
south jerzy
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 XLT & '06 Eddie B
Picture007.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

i got the billet upper and lower grills, clear corners, and the oldskool Niche Treks. get this picked up the wheels brand new in the box for $350. god i love ebay. i still have to tint the front windows and actually wash the poor thing. i still need some bigger tires and maybe a chrome door handle kit but im set on them yet. maybe a lil too much. oh yea i also took off all the emblems and the running boards. looks alot better now. also picked up some ventshades and the sweet grenade hitch cover.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice looking X.
The Grill is one of the next things I've got planned.
Welcome aboard.

Ben.

Where in South Jerse may you be ?:thumbsup:

roadbully spend the money and get a quality grill. i got that from ebay. $100 for the top and bottom and im ready to put the stocker back on. doesnt really fit perfect plus im kind of **** about my vehicles. emtkfresh, im in cape may court house. right outside of wildwood and stone harbor.

roadbully spend the money and get a quality grill. i got that from ebay. $100 for the top and bottom and im ready to put the stocker back on. doesnt really fit perfect plus im kind of **** about my vehicles. emtkfresh, im in cape may court house. right outside of wildwood and stone harbor.

Thanks for the advice. :thumbsup:

id suggest topping that off with some lift springs from coilsprings.com... it would be a nice touch

looking good though man

Nice!

Dark tints will make your body color stand out.

looks nice

Back