Off Road Expo 2008! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Off Road Expo 2008!

Umm, this is ok?

I was wondering about that.. to me it looks like long studs with bolts between the hub and the wheel.. but I figured it couldn't be that..

~Mark

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It was long studs (we were even wondering if it was allthread to be so long) with about 4 or 5 nuts stacked on 3 of the 5 lugs. It is not good, it was the scariest thing I saw on any vehicle at the show.

Wow, yeah McNeil has a way of making functional trucks with some really sketchy looking shiz that if any garage fabber used they would be laughed right off the internet...plus to note that they make some good looking designs and then don't do any finish work so their craftsmanship lacks a coat of spraypaint and you see some surface rust all over their stuff

Wow, yeah McNeil has a way of making functional trucks with some really sketchy looking shiz that if any garage fabber used they would be laughed right off the internet...plus to note that they make some good looking designs and then don't do any finish work so their craftsmanship lacks a coat of spraypaint and you see some surface rust all over their stuff

Agreed when i was looking over the truck i was thinking with all this fab work and they could'nt afford a few cans of Krylon????

A few more pics:

Randy built bomber chassis for KOH race:
m_DSC03718.jpg

KC Lights Prerunner buggy dash:
m_DSC03773.jpg

Jesse James trophy truck with bling all over:
m_DSC03776.jpg

Hyabusa powered single seat buggy:
m_DSC03786.jpg

Nice 4 door Tacoma
m_DSC03789.jpg

Buggy:
m_DSC03818.jpg

m_DSC03817.jpg

Truck with no skins on it:
m_DSC03811.jpg

Nice Defender buggy:
m_DSC03827.jpg

One of the coolest buggies there:
m_DSC03837.jpg

m_DSC03841.jpg

G&R prerunner:
m_DSC03850.jpg

another buggy I liked at the show:
m_DSC03908.jpg

Overkill axle buggy with atomic bump stops:
m_DSC03912.jpg

The Randy built bomber chassis and the Monster buggy are SICK!

Back