2015 Lucas Oil Off Road Expo - Who is going? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2015 Lucas Oil Off Road Expo - Who is going?

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
..I'm going, How about you?

http://www.offroadexpo.com/event-info

800x400.jpg

The 2015 Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo Powered by General Tire offers you the greatest collection of off-road companies, parts, equipment, gear, and experts ever assembled in America. From off-road racing to rock crawling, trail riding to sand sports, to motorcycles and ATV's, to camping and adventure travel, you have the unique opportunity to meet and talk with the most knowledgeable people in the off-road industry. With a full weekend of excitement, 65,000+ attendees and over 325 off-road vendors in one location, you will see everything that is going on in the dynamic world of off-road.
Event Features

Rubicon Trail - Off Road Vehicle Ride Alongs in the Rock Garden with Pro Comp, Smittybilt and Rubicon Express

Horizon Hobby RC Off Road Vehicle and Rock Crawler Exhibitions at the MAV TV Proving Grounds

O'Reilly Auto Parts Show-N-Shine: Hot Trucks, Jeeps & Other 4x4s on Display

DragonFire Racing Ride Alongs

SCORE Baja 1000 Exhibit – Meet SCORE Baja Legends and witness the live start draw & course unveiling for 48th Annual Bud Light SCORE Baja 1000

Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing & Kart Racing Demos at the MAV TV Proving Grounds

Over 325 Off-Road Vendors selling the latest in 4x4 aftermarket performance wares at rock bottom industry prices.

Meet Pro Off Road Racers and Celebrities - MORE INFO

Miss Off-Road Expo Contest - SIGN UP TODAY!

Live Music All Weekend on the Budweiser Stage

2015 Exhibitor List
2015 Schedule Of Events
When

Saturday, October 3, 2015.....9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Sunday, October 4, 2015.......9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Where

Fairplex 1101 W McKinley Ave., Pomona, CA 91768 - www.fairplexcom

GET DIRECTIONS
Tickets

Discount tickets are now available at participating O'Reilly Auto Parts locations. Full priced tickets may be purchased day of show at Fairplex in Pomona and Online.

O'Reilly Auto Parts: Adult $13 / Child $6 (6-12 years, 5 and under free)
Online / Gate: Adult $15 / Child $6 (6-12 years, 5 and under free) - Buy Tickets Now

Online Special
Available Online thru Friday, October 2nd Only | Additional fees apply with online ticketing

Family 4-Pack: $28 (2 adults and 2 children) - Buy Tickets Now

Sponsors

Lucas Oil, General Tire, 4-Wheel Parts, Mickey Thompson, Bud Light, iON Cameras, KMC Wheels, Magnaflow, Horizon Hobby, DragonFire, FOX Shox, O'Reilly Auto Parts, Rubicon Express, Dick Cepek, Smittybilt, Pro Comp, Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Was going to, but now not so sure. May take the kids to San Diego that weekend. Besides I bought most of my new add on mods and I'm just working on installing everything. ;)

...How come...where are you going to be?

..I've been thinking all day what I need you to make and smuggle out to me...:)

...Bump...:)

..I'm going tomorrow for sure as I'm working it..I don't think I'm going Sunday but I might..:scratch:

..Do you know if RedBull is doing the Motorcycles again?

I haven't heard of any freestyle mx going on, but who knows. They are usually there. I'll be going tomorrow (late morning), so I'll call or text you when I get there to see if we can meet up. :thumbsup:

..See you there..:biggthump

...and if anyone else is going, perhaps we can meet up too..:)

*cough* [MENTION=7221]DB_1[/MENTION] *cough*

Sorry in SD this weekend

Couldn't make it this year...went home for the weekend after being in OC for 3 weeks for work.

We missed seeing you out there but understand getting to be home for a couple days..:D

..I did run into Colin a couple times and we got to catch up a bit but he said we will talk more at Truckhaven in a couple weeks..:burnout:

..I did run into Colin a couple times and we got to catch up a bit but he said we will talk more at Truckhaven in a couple weeks..:burnout:

Wait, wait, wait. Are you saying Froader is coming to Truckhaven? :eek:

Back