NEX: Wheeling Southern NH April '09 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NEX: Wheeling Southern NH April '09

I agree, today was indeed a great day of wheeling. Minimal broken stuff, and an all around great time. I only have 2 crappy pics from my phone, but ill start it off.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 174
  • nick.jpg
    nick.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 175

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

DAMN! I'm jealous! I gotta tell ya, I would have much rather been hitting the trails with you guys than working. I wouldn't have chickened out on the harder trails, and I am no expert, but no amatuer either. I know when things are beyond my ability but I'm not afraid to get adeventurous!

Glad you guys had a good time. I think the whole day I was day dreaming of four-wheeling.... how long of a trek did you go for?? Was the weather good to you? It rained most of the day here.

Catch ya'll later!

Looked like a great time! Nice pics

+1 :thumbsup:

I haven't even SEEN Fred or Nick since our last outing on the Forbidden Playground. Brings back good memories. Now to look for trails out here that will seduce you..... :D

I've created a separate thread NEX: Wheeling in Southern NH April '09 (Pics & Video).

The separation of threads will make it easier (for all EF users) to find the wheeling event pics and videos without having to wade through the discussion thread. I will be moving the pics over to that thread..

BTW: In that thread is a 20min+ video of our April '09 Club outing. :D

Back