86EXPLORER86's 04 Explorer | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

86EXPLORER86's 04 Explorer

Why the hells that guy (on page 1) gonna talk sh*t?
I think your explorer looks badass!

I would trade you both my 92, and my 95 for yours :D

Good work man, and I think the reason the front tires look smaller, is because the front of your x sits higher up front, so theyre like farther from the wheelwell unlike the back wheels :p

thank you

its been a long time comming

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

any close ups of the front arms?

any close ups of the front arms?

how much do you want for those 20's with 35's

and i will get a pic of the arms when i have a chance working 7am - 7pm does not realy allow time to get a few new shots

were did you get the tail lights

well the new 20s aren't for sale but the old ones are with the low profile tires. ijust dropped a grand on wheels and 1600 on tires. heres the new 20s.
M501Chrome1.jpg

M501Chrome2.jpg

20s for sale
IMAGE_048.jpg

IMAGE_042.jpg

o no no not what i was looking for

thanks thow

ok thanks for that and i still want thos rims macknos94

perkinsbrandon72 i'll Pm you so i don't end up filling this thread

WOW ur X looks awesome

not going to go the solid axel in the back rout im going to keep it independent and extend the arms

long travel will be here soon just working so much

i think that you could put 33's with the 2inch if you have issues and want to have that flair up front then yeah the fenders will take care of the fit ment issues.

other wise wheel spacers are a must for the front and back

Sweet than the 285's will be ordered. Cant wait to see the lift, your ex doesnt fit My Taste, but you cant bash a fellow ex owner;) Good luck on the build and agian i cant wait to see the long travel! is there going to be a production of the lift? and if so the price?

.yeah i saw your truck and knew i had to go with btf

And because it was the upper arm and not the spindle alters the point of my original post how??

Speaking of upper arms, I counted at least 6 requests for pictures of your current upper arms in here, which you seem to be avoiding.

BRB, going to the junkyard to take a picture of a broken part on a junk vehicle and post it on a forum to badmouth a vendor.

here she is
DSCN2857.jpg

DSCN2858.jpg

DSCN2849.jpg

had her there for 3 weeks now shes with brandon

FENDERS I MAKE AND SELL 300 FOR THE FRONT SET
I HAVE A PAINT BOOTH
DSCN2517.jpg

GOT THE MOLDS HERE AT MY SHOP WAITING FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS A PAIR FRONT AND BACK

DSCN2518.jpg

DSCN2860.jpg

DSCN2850.jpg

DSCN2856.jpg

DSCN2854.jpg

DSCN2581.jpg

before i painted the fenders

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

And I see *most* of those people happy with their lifts...and certainly *none* reporting that the quality or integrity of those "half ass lifts" are inferior.

ok lets not bring up ROADBULLY in this thread anymore its not about him im stoping now so you stop..

i only care about my build,

thank you

Back