93 eddie 2dr | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

93 eddie 2dr

hey my names Thomas Baker i live in cullman alabama and this is my first car and i love it. its siting right now due to a need of heads and lack of money.
manufactured in january of 93. never seen anotherone in this color with 2dr. before so mabey im special:). 2dr. eddie bauer edition 4x4 with the 3.73 limited slip diff. only mods are lights and new radio head unit. its kinda beat up. especially on the inside. its been wrecked before but not by me so the front right fender doesnt exacly match and the back hatch is off alignment. my future plans are brush guard, more lights, mabey a small lift, and gana get tread write bfg all terian tires.
102_0054.jpg

102_0056.jpg

102_0057.jpg

102_0055.jpg

102_0059.jpg

102_0060.jpg

back when it was running we did wheel it a few times but nothin serious

100_2045.jpg

100_2038.jpg

100_2037.jpg

100_2025-1.jpg

100_2027.jpg

100_2018.jpg

102_0063.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site.

My first Explorer was a factory ordered 1993 Sport. I remembered the Eddie Bauer option and that colour. It was pretty much the only colour I saw them in. Mind you, very few on the road these days so they must be pretty rare now. They made the 2 door available with EB trim for a while there, but eventually only offered it in 4 door. I don't think the 2 door EB was available beyond the 1st generation (91-94).

welcome

Welcome To The Forum! The Eddie Bauer Sport was only offered in the first gen trucks. Yours looks like its been beat some but with some love you could have her in better shape. I see you have auto hubs....be ware that they aren't good for dependability. Have fun with your explorer a lot of us here on the site do!

Wow I have not seen one of those in years. I knew a guy back in the day that had a 92 Eddie 2dr that color. Those are super rare. Im Jealous.

I like it. Its a nice truck. It reminds me of the shape mine was in when I got my 93 xlt. It was all tore up. It looks pretty solid though. I have treadwright muds and theyre great. I had the same goodyear wrangler radials you have now, and they weren't the best to me. Take care of it and it will last.

Thats a cool lookin X

Back