1994 Ford Explorer XLT | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1994 Ford Explorer XLT

i have been on here for awhile. i bought my explorer from washington state when i was living up there for a couple years. i bought it from a dealer and they said the explorer has a new engine and transmission turns out they are both used i found out when the transmission blew. i wish i had the flyer i had printed out online that it said new eng and trans. so i can get them for false adverstisement but later my cabin i was renting caught on fire from propane 2 days after i bought the explorer and a week later the trans went out. i was pissed to find out both were used specially paying 4k for the explorer back in 07. the explorer only had 120k miles when i bought it. looks like whoever had it before me took really good car or it keeping it clean. its originally from seattle i lived about alittle over a hour north from there. well turns out to the truck had a cracked head the whole time the thermo was missing out of it so when i put a new one in it started drinking water so i just add and add. i was making trips to cali (didnt knew it had a blown head gasket at the time with the therml in) plus 3hr trips from my house. water never got into the oil. smoked like hell at the traffic lights and take offs. but you know course alot of people dont like my explorers or just fords but i can say that sucker took me everywhere i wanted to go thats why i ended up keeping it and have it fixed. well sorry for the long novel heres some pics...

alfred013.jpg

l_1129001cc8b29400bb39bde508c45563.jpg

004-1.jpg

lookin good

heres more pics...

014r.jpg

013pp.jpg

012vqs.jpg

011yz.jpg

010lj.jpg

009opw.jpg

008ij.jpg

007ebi.jpg

006pp.jpg

005phx.jpg

004bpd.jpg

003ndx.jpg

002vv.jpg

001gf.jpg

man i wish my paint looked that perdy... 16 michigan winters has done its damage on the ole girl...

thanks the roof i chipping in the grooves now its rusting i got quoted 400 to have the roof repainted.

Back