22's on my explorer | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

22's on my explorer

Go to a good tint shop and they can probably get it close.

Any plans to make that sub box look less...umm... ghetto?

Rims look good man!

already done no pics yet though ill post them asap..ill look for some tint i hope i find something close..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

th_IMG_0840.jpg

cant find any tint to match these..

I have the same sub box issue, nice subs, big box, but just doesnt sit right and takes up wayy more room than it should. I would love a solution that doesnt make sub boxes in our trucks look like some 16 y/o installed them.

I have the same sub box issue, nice subs, big box, but just doesnt sit right and takes up wayy more room than it should. I would love a solution that doesnt make sub boxes in our trucks look like some 16 y/o installed them.

yeah i had to go with 10 cubes on this box thats as small as i could get it with the 18's im happy with it so far...more happy now that i got the new amp..

not bad, but holy sh*t you r one brave dude running 265/30 tires!

Definitely step up to 265/40 tires when you have the chance to... IMO 265/40 looks the best on explorers, especially when lowered.

some like 265/45 but I prefer 40 series and they do not rub(actually it depends on your offset though).

Im running a med/high offset. Falken Ziex's, actually off of a chrysler 300m of all things...

The tires are a little too big 275/65/20. I removed the lining underneath as this is a city truck as we dont get much snow in this part of Canada, if any. Great lowrider look with 1% scraping on only the biggest bumps.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3844124

update..powder coated the wheels black..and some new falken rubber...
22e19faf.jpg

df776f0b.jpg

Back