BEFORE:
100_1241.jpg

100_1242.jpg

AFTER:
100_1247.jpg

100_1248.jpg

And had to sneak a picture of my buddy Duke
100_1244.jpg

Next mods are 15% tint all the way around, bull bar, basket rack with some PIAA fogs. I'm going trail riding this afternoon so I will try and get some action pics.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice! Looks great, what sized tires are you running now?

Thank ya! The tires are the Nitto A/Ts, 265/75-16

looks great man ... what else ya got planned?

Still can't quite get over the transformation, the change isn't extreme, but it's the right amount to make it stand out from the crowd and give the truck more of an aggressive look. Getting me all excited to install the BTF spacers that I ordered. Keep us updated with the future mods. Should look pretty slick with the bull bar on there you're planning on.

haha i just saw the future mods ... will look BA

your ride looks sick !!!

always good to see a member with the Thin Red Line :thumbsup:

also if your interested, check back tonight on the sight, and i am going to post a write up on a " intake upgrade " for us 04-05 4.0L members...

Thanks, and I will do that. I been wanting to do something with the intake for a lil extra pony and MPG.

Those look bigger then 265's....hmm

And how much is the lift?

It has been mentioned in about 8348348989 different threads, $250 shipped with all the hardware.

It has been mentioned in about 8348348989 different threads, $250 shipped with all the hardware.

oh ho...Im sorry that bothers you...I meant the height but I got it. You should have got 285's bro.. But thanks anyways..

It doesn't bother me lol just stating a couple of facts. And it's my truck, not yours. Don't tell me what "i should have done", simply ask "why didn't you go with 285s?" And I would have answered bc that is to much tire for me, a 265 gave me the look/stance I wanted and not hurt my ride quality, gas mileage, loss of power or flex capability that much.

It doesn't bother me lol just stating a couple of facts. And it's my truck, not yours. Don't tell me what "i should have done", simply ask "why didn't you go with 285s?" And I would have answered bc that is to much tire for me, a 265 gave me the look/stance I wanted and not hurt my ride quality, gas mileage, loss of power or flex capability that much.

sigh... dude I'm not trying to be mean I'm just saying... And I haven't noticed a big differance in flex capability with my 285/75/16's... and if your worried about gas mileage and performance get gears... makes sense if you ask me. And great ride quality

Here are a few poser pics, My buddy took some that are a lot better, just waiting for him to upload them.

100_1257.jpg

100_1255.jpg

100_1259.jpg

100_1254.jpg

2.5" spacers?

Back