Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 54 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

HAHA funny, cuz it was your pics that were giving me the itch to hit the mountains!!
Thanks, I really want to hit the mountain trails, but they're all closed :(
Judging by those pics, you have good off-road spots.
-You do have a nice rig to do off-roading with. I'm still working on that... :D Some day I will catch up to you (on the lift) :cool:

EDIT: BTW, where did you take those shots at? Looks a bit familiar...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Great X mate!:thumbsup:

Thanks rondo! its a 04 eddie bauer with the 4.0

will eventually go modification crazy, once i get the money.

I can't leave anything alone... ive been working on a 40 year old honda cb350 for the past year and a half... will be done soon. When i say i touched every bolt, i touched every bolt, inside and out.

the truck is my fathers and needs to remain operational, so any mods will have to be done within a day or two at the max. (plus no garage, as i live in f***in new york city).

she needs a locker, lift (6" should be nice :) ), bigger tires, to start... tune exhaust etc later.

How do you post Pic. I cant figure it out

You have to use a host site like photobucket. Then copy the url in like a quote I think.

Or become an elite cause thats easier:D

Good stuff mate, saved my arse there, cheers!

61565_1509747354881_1570260068_1253589_4579001_n.jpg

On the road to no where to check on the corn fields, just where i like to be. Out in the Country!!

36954_1417765495392_1570260068_1024073_1063894_n.jpg

Choice pic's J, I like the john deere plate:thumbsup:

Choice pic's J, I like the john deere plate:thumbsup:

Thanks, I got it at a festival called Old Fashion Farmers Day that we have in the community every year. I had to have it when i saw it.
Nothin Runs Like a Deere!!

Looking good. :eek: Like Lynchy said, I like the John Deere plate as well.

Not a good day guys, not a good day.........

I'm tired and my head hurts, goodnight.

More to follow....

Doesn't sound too good. Hope your O.K. mate.

Problems with you, the Ex, the cabinet?

Hope none of the above.

You suck Joel you werent suppose to post again!

Lets just say a Buck ran in front of me last night and I didnt see it until it was too late. In fact the only reason I knew it was a deer was because I saw the antlers above the hood as I was hitting it at about 40mph. Damn things are tough not only did I hit it but also ran over it and it was no where to be found and we searched for a good 30 minutes. Bumper is toast, grille is completely gone, hood is dented, lights are all broken, driver side inner fender is hanging, and worst of all the core support is damaged. Looks like I might be looking for a new car. Keep you guys updated when I find out more info.

DSC_0767.jpg

DSC_0769.jpg

DSC_0770.jpg

DSC_0774.jpg

DSC_0775.jpg

ouch!! sorry to hear about that. hopefully you had collison...

Sorry for spilling the beans a little, couldn't resist!

Did you drive home or did your bro-in-law tow you?

That really sucks man! Report back on if it's fixable and if so, we need to get some pictures after the beauty treatment. I'll be keeping my eye out for a deer that has "EXPLORER" engraved on his side and I'll be sure to let you know so you can finish the job:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry for spilling the beans a little, couldn't resist!

Did you drive home or did your bro-in-law tow you?

That really sucks man! Report back on if it's fixable and if so, we need to get some pictures after the beauty treatment. I'll be keeping my eye out for a deer that has "EXPLORER" engraved on his side and I'll be sure to let you know so you can finish the job:D

That deer has gotta be one of the coolest deers in the forest now with that custom engraving job :D

Back