muttineer build | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

muttineer build

figured id throw up some pic since i got alot of help and parts on this site id give some candy back.
HPIM0832.jpg

0512011434.jpg

0518011723.jpg

0529011348.jpg

HPIM0828.jpg

HPIM0854.jpg

060301180201.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What it is in

1104091146a.jpg

1104091146.jpg

^^^before the TT aal Shackles vvvvv after

0420001328.jpg

and with the runners gone and some rhino liner vvvvv

0708011730.jpg

and for the fun of it vvvvvvv

0710011212.jpg

FLOWMASTER 40 TWO IN TWO OUT 2 1/2 inch dual

HPIM0841.jpg

Looks awesome! :eek:

Where did you fling the mud? I can't find any trails around here. :dunno:

This is the response I got from the Mass Dept of Conservation & Recreation to my email inquiring about trails:

Thank you for contacting DCR. Any vehicle over 1000 pounds is off limits to any trails in the Massachusetts State Parks system. The 4x4 SUV falls into this category. I am not sure if the State of New Hampshire has different rules, so you could try reaching out to them, but Massachusetts prohibits this on our trails system.

im around Gardner, phillipston, royalston, athol. try to stay away from the EPO's. but there are some good trails out this way and were close to NH.

Maybe we can get something together for some light trail riding. I'm bone stock with good tires. :thumbsup:

Nice work!!

ill hit u up next time we head out somewhere, but you might consider some lifting. at least the aal tt shackles

No can do. 3rd Gen = independent suspension all around.

thought about a body lift and some larger tires ?

I have thought about that but been unemployed for 19 months so that kind of stuff is on the far back burner.

i hear that, i too am a member of that club...sux's...gas prices are killing me too with the 5.0...im thinking about hockey pucking it for a body lift...

Back