Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 123 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Me and a buddy of mine went to the Central Texas Meet, and it was just awesome, we had a fantastic time, and i learned alot about my X and got to meet alot of great people!
Here's a picture from right after Kris Guilbeaux pulled me up a giant hill with his awesome Mountaineer.
IMG_20110806_161916.jpg

Here are a few more pics i just took of it while in the driveway.
001-2.jpg

002-4.jpg

003-4.jpg

004-4.jpg

005-4.jpg

006-4.jpg

007-4.jpg

009-3.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

On a little hill climb there were some rocks sticking out, and my X tried to eat them lol

My old dog used to try eating rock's.....Wasn't good for him either!

Look's like an awesome time!!!

Some Flex! and a pic of after....more pics from during soon!
20110730122954.jpg

20110730122743.jpg

20110730142240.jpg

Nice flex there gregorh, jealous of that V8 symbol!

Some Flex! and a pic of after....more pics from during soon!
20110730122954.jpg

Might I suggest disconnecting that rear swaybar for more flex? :D

Great pics btw. Looks like lots of fun! :thumbsup:

Maybe in the future :) That was just some accidental flex when I was trying to turn around in a trail and then had a little traction trouble so decided to snap a few pics. And thanks!

Couple pics
Au4.jpg

Aug2.jpg

Aug3.jpg

And....

Something for you FX4'ers :p:
Aug1.jpg

Aug5.jpg

Good stuff. That Off Road badge is off from Nissan right?

Good stuff. That Off Road badge is off from Nissan right?

Yeah, its from the 2010 Xterra Pro 4X. I didnt like the debadged look and wanted something different (emblems) from the rest..

Looks good tom. Glad to see people are doing colors other than white. Is that purple?

Here's mine! Just painted the trim from faded gray to black! and tinted my tail lights.. just need some different tires and i'm going to rock the FX logo!
2011-07-31115608.jpg

Looks good tom. Glad to see people are doing colors other than white. Is that purple?

Blue :) Gonna finish them all soon and get some of that vinyl cover for the mirror puddle lights

Mc.Keef what paint did you use

Blue :) Gonna finish them all soon and get some of that vinyl cover for the mirror puddle lights

For the puddle lights you just slide a flat blade(razor blade) and you can take the clear lens off and just swap the bulb to blue. I did that for the puddle lights and interior. There a post on here about changing the bulbs on the puddle lights.

Check out my registry, I've got blue interior and blue puddle lamps as well

Looking good guys!!!

I really need to get some updated pictures of mine. Nothing new has been done, but I want to meet with Tylers02 and get a few shots in.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back