Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 140 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

finished my cb radio mount..am waiting on an antenna to get it fully running!
IMAG0085.jpg

:D enjoy!

Looks good! :thumbsup: I do think you need to clean your Explorer's interior. lol :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks good! :thumbsup: I do think you need to clean your Explorer's interior. lol :D

haha yeah yeah :D i will clean it up sometime :p: but with that set up i dont really have any problems with my knees or anything! just gotta find a place to mount the mic...

Man that thing would be IN the way in my ex....lol.

lol yeah, i made sure it wouldnt be in the way before i mounted it... haha if i was any taller im sure it would be though

Just installed the top billet grille I bought from Ebay, still have the bottem one to install but I don't have enough time today. Heres a pic of the top one installed on my ex for now..

photo2.jpg

hey bro how did you make your headlights look kinda smoked?

did you paint that black on the bottom it looks in great condition ive got an 02 eb that green and im blacking mine out and had thought about taken off the gold and replacin it with black

Yeah i painted it...Duplicolor trim paint (available at most automotive stores). I use adhesion promoter to make sure the paint stuck to the surface. Make sure you use brake cleaner first then hit it with the adhesion promoter then 2-3 light coats of paint and your done!/stylin/murdered/...whatever you want to call it...

Just realized i've never posted a night pic of my lights... so heres some.
IMG_20111027_214855-1.jpg

IMG_20111027_214905.jpg

IMG_20111027_214928.jpg

Damnit i tried to hit go advanced to fix the sideways pics, sorry lol.
No clue why they came out sideways either.

Looks good 43, now you just need a basket to accompany the lights ;)

Thats what I get for trying to comment right after I get up haha, I even knew you had a basket because we have talked about it! my bad lol. regardless they still look good lol

Tired posting ftw lol. Thanks:D

looks good 43! :D just ordered a 4' Firestik II, 12' of coax, Heavy duty spring, and a swr meter with a jumper cable all for $70 shipped. i love amazon :)

Yeah i painted it...Duplicolor trim paint (available at most automotive stores). I use adhesion promoter to make sure the paint stuck to the surface. Make sure you use brake cleaner first then hit it with the adhesion promoter then 2-3 light coats of paint and your done!/stylin/murdered/...whatever you want to call it...

thanks, do you got a picture of your car before you repainted it? or was it already black

thanks, do you got a picture of your car before you repainted it? or was it already black

Mines an xlt so it came with that nasty looking grey color trim. I painted it black so it wouldn't look so sun faded and because I think the black looks much better.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just finished putting the lower billet grille on today, i'm glad I got the combo pack

241.jpg

I love that monochromatic paint scheme (all white and painted trim) You think it would look good if your grill and lower grill was sprayed white, maybe with a black background ford emblem in the center?

What size tires you running? I had to just paint my stockers for now although I would eventually like to get some soft 8's myself.

Back