Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 155 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I like my tow package, hauls the Harley-Davidson trailer just fine! LOL!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ill never tow im.actually thinking how it would b to replace it with just plate steel and re route the exhaust

i picked up a class 3 hith at the junkyard off a wrecked explorer for 35 bucks just to replace my rusted class 2 ! the class 3 appears to be a factory ford unit and goes right in where the old one does

My new co-pilot

Adopted her a few day's before Christmas and is now 12 weeks.

6643357921_7b4ed70d96_b.jpg

She? No you have yourself a nagagater! lol

x2

I have level 2 tow on my EX and i use it to pull atv and it stays on for a simple reason, in nyc people park by the sound not by looking. They hear bumper means go back, they hear it again they go forward. :(

What size wheels and tires are those fled? Awesome looking ex by the way! That's what I hope to have mine looking like one day

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will be posting up a picture Monday sometime. Just got my tails VHTd today, get my black housing clear corners tomorrow, and get my black housing headlights Monday. Don't wanna post up until I get everything installed.

Back