Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 157 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ah ok, i though maybe you still wanted them but in this case it makes sence, for my lifted cj my dad steps on the tires to get in
im going to give those rhinos a shot. Ill post pics next week.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

im going to give those rhinos a shot. Ill post pics next week.

Looking to buy my buddies 95' F250 for plowing next winter. I'm def going to put those GoRhino's on. That's who's pushbar I have.

Product is good but can't say much about their Marketing people...got the pushbar for free, was missing some hardware and they never followed up after claiming they reshipped it so I never did the PR that I promised :D

Do you have pictures of these?
yes i have.
tail
88ce9c26fe9a581d-large.jpg

tail+fog

88ce9c27078c5969-large.jpg

tail+fog+stop lights

88ce9c27104ebebd-large.jpg

I cant really tell the difference but I like the styling of the lights, do u know if there is a parts distibutor online for khakassian parts

they look good iceman! But I'm more jealous of the snow. It's almost 50 degrees where I'm at with no snow in sight

All European and Australian explorers have those style tail lights. Itd take some fancy splicing, but you could make a set of those work if you got your hands on a pair

I like the way they are. Clear corner lights with White led lights that turn amber when turnsignal is on.

the taillights i have on my truck would probably look pretty damn good on your truck as well

DSC02638.jpg

100_0678.jpg

the taillights i have on my truck would probably look pretty damn good on your truck as well

DSC02638.jpg

100_0678.jpg

I have stock tinted tail lights and tinted 3rd break light, not a big fan of alteza style lights. Feels ricey to me. How ever it looks nice with white one.

Received my clear corners in the mail today, and my full face helmet so my face does not freeze when I am out on my bike.

they look good iceman! But I'm more jealous of the snow. It's almost 50 degrees where I'm at with no snow in sight

All European and Australian explorers have those style tail lights. Itd take some fancy splicing, but you could make a set of those work if you got your hands on a pair

They look like a direct fit. It would take some clever splicing though... I have a friend in the UK. Maybe she can find a used set out there or would be easier to get delivered there then here.

The fender lights look like mountaineer ones.

They look like a direct fit. It would take some clever splicing though... I have a friend in the UK. Maybe she can find a used set out there or would be easier to get delivered there then here.

The fender lights look like mountaineer ones.

If you do try get them, try get the light sockets too as I believe they have a different lug pattern. Also, if its like here and Aus, wreckers follow dealer pricing and charge an arm and leg e.g $US200 each :eek: Best bet is if you have a japanese friend as there are way more RHD explorers over there than in Aus/NZ/UK etc so likely to be cheaper at the wreckers.

That's really codtly and is lhd bs rhd gor tail lights a problem

If you do try get them, try get the light sockets too as I believe they have a different lug pattern. Also, if its like here and Aus, wreckers follow dealer pricing and charge an arm and leg e.g $US200 each :eek: Best bet is if you have a japanese friend as there are way more RHD explorers over there than in Aus/NZ/UK etc so likely to be cheaper at the wreckers.

I havent yet, but was thinking bout searching EBAY UK for a complete set/ but more than likely even if I did find some it just wouldnt be a cheap shipping charge no matter how you do it.

Better reason to stick with my original plan to pick up some 4th gen tails :)

True or custom set , and no trying to send it from my phone while it trys it hardest to find internet signal

A quick note:

Just ordered front and rear Strutteks, Mevotech upper control arms w/ ball joint and bushings, AND spacers from btf. Decided to go with 2.0 front and 1.5 rear. All payments sent just waiting for delivery! Will be installed asap. Pics to come:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A quick note:

Just ordered front and rear Strutteks, Mevotech upper control arms w/ ball joint and bushings, AND spacers from btf. Decided to go with 2.0 front and 1.5 rear. All payments sent just waiting for delivery! Will be installed asap. Pics to come:

Got plans for wheels and tires? Waiting for pics :p:

Back