Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 163 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just got home and my BTF spacers (1.75,1.5) are now on.

I will take pics tomorrow when I head up to Rhode Island to plow some SNOW!!! :D

and JWIGS...suck it! :D[/QUOTE

Im getting my upper control arms next week. After they on ill head out to LI :) did you get it as package or only spacers?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im getting my upper control arms next week. After they on ill head out to LI :) did you get it as package or only spacers?

No just the spacers because I bought Ronins old ones.

Will take my pics tomorrow, didn't have time over the weekend because of this schedule:

Woke up at 4am on Saturday and already had snow accumulating on the road so I grabbed by stuff and hauled A$$ through the storm for 4hrs to rhode island, got 1hr of rest then sat in a plow truck for 14hrs (finished at 1am Sunday morning) slept for 4hrs then drove back home to NY. WTF was I thinking lol

No just the spacers because I bought Ronins old ones.

Will take my pics tomorrow, didn't have time over the weekend because of this schedule:

Woke up at 4am on Saturday and already had snow accumulating on the road so I grabbed by stuff and hauled A$$ through the storm for 4hrs to rhode island, got 1hr of rest then sat in a plow truck for 14hrs (finished at 1am Sunday morning) slept for 4hrs then drove back home to NY. WTF was I thinking lol

sounds like lots of fun lmaooo :)

a few snow pics and a couple random interior pics....

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

wow that underglow is bright! and did you get a new DSLR?

thanks alot...I must say the donuts where fun in this puppy

kazer its been a long morning what is DSLR? lol

a high megapixel camera where the camera body and lens' are separate and interchangeable

like this
30-179-202-TS

lol nope im still using the good old cannon power shot 10 megapixel same camera i take all my pics with

ahh okay lol. i was gonna go out and buy a 16mp nikon DSLR for like $700 but i went to some junkyards two weeks back and found an almost new 12mp Nikon Coolpix in an envoy that had been rolled a couple times with the roof caved in and most of the front end smashed into the dash

lucky, i wish i would find that kind of stuff

I would get analy probed by every cop here in brooklyn if i had this underglow on my car.

I see theres plenty of people from NY on here, and no explorer club. Would be cool to start one.

LMFAO..I feel like Florida is so badass. You get away with everything down here and you have like 300 choices for a tag.

I would get analy probed by every cop here in brooklyn if i had this underglow on my car.

ahhaha unfortunately so would i.... i only put them on in the snow and when i pull up to the club with some hot bitties (totally joking)

it comes with a remote control which makes it nice and quick to turn on and off

ahhaha unfortunately so would i.... i only put them on in the snow and when i pull up to the club with some hot bitties (totally joking)

it comes with a remote control which makes it nice and quick to turn on and off

Switch on and off dont work here. They would climb underneath to check. I get lectures about front tints on the regular. When i get my flowmaster 40 series installed they would be checking under the hood too. It comes pretty handy though. They check under hood for strobes and instad of finding strobes the found valve cover leak. Thanks to new york finest i had my valve covers changed:)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back