Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 191 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

couple pics I took today after washing and waxing. Liked the effect of the second one figured Id throw it up.

IMG_0246.jpg

couple pics I took today after washing and waxing. Liked the effect of the second one figured Id throw it up.

I love red Explorers after a waxing. :thumbsup: May I also interest you in a leveling kit? :p:

I love red Explorers after a waxing. :thumbsup: May I also interest you in a leveling kit? :p:

the red really pops when the paint is clean. ive thought about it but not on the top of my list right now hahaha

Took the baby boat out today.. Brought home a tan and a 42" kingfish.

4de55c4b.jpg

Triton8273 said:
I'm sure the bigger one looks better behind it lol.

That it does, but the ex *****es the WHOLE time. The little one is for play :D

Can't take the other one flats fishing....

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

can you take a pic of the front, im thinking about lowering my front window tint strip and i wanted to see how yours looks, thanks

can you take a pic of the front, im thinking about lowering my front window tint strip and i wanted to see how yours looks, thanks

my front window is factory tinted. so the strip is only about 6 inches from the top. I can still get a picture maybe tomorrow if I have the time

Here is an updated picture of mine:

DSC_0913.jpg

DSC_0917.jpg

Was sitting next to a 3rd gen at a light this morning on my way to work. He had a dual exhaust...but I couldn't hear a damn thing lol.:dunno:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dude that thing is awesome, so clean!

Thanks! Planning on doing something with the exhaust sometime soon. Need to get rid of that random low hanging tail pipe.

Back