Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 220 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Thanks bud, did a few things to make it look better. The tires i just got! 32 inch BFG Mud terrains a/t. Made it look pretty damn mean!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks bud, did a few things to make it look better. The tires i just got! 32 inch BFG Mud terrains a/t. Made it look pretty damn mean!

Those tires give it a hell of a stance. I have got to get rid of my stock wheels and get something wider with a bigger tire, just looks to good not to.

Yeah they are 32/10.5/16. I added some small wheel spacers to help me clear the caliper. Got a hell of a deal on the tires and the hubcentric spacers.

Daniel what's your suspension setup? 3/2.25" spacers + UCA's? Is there a BL?

I just have the Spacers and UCA's from Brandon. No body lift.

This is the roof rack I am building, gonna add a bar in the front for some lights.
IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

Very nice work! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks like it might be heavy?

This is the roof rack I am building, gonna add a bar in the front for some lights.
IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

That will be a good looking rack, I think it's gonna have a unique look to it once it's on the Ex. I'm sure the quality is great as well, you mad a good looking set of rock sliders.

Very nice work! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks like it might be heavy?

I say its about 30lbs. I built it pretty heavy duty. When I go wheeling I'll be putting my spare, my hi lift, and some odds and ends, so I wanted to make sure it could support it all.

I say its about 30lbs. I built it pretty heavy duty. When I go wheeling I'll be putting my spare, my hi lift, and some odds and ends, so I wanted to make sure it could support it all.

Looking at stuff like this makes me want to lift my Ex, Crap. Time to log out and save some money. Boring I know.

I hate this thread.... :( but it's cause I'm jealous. These 3rd gens are so sexy.

A few recent pics. Shes startin to sag... I need new struts

20120811_164653.jpg
20120909_190617.jpg
20120811_164039.jpg

That thing is beautiful. I love the lift, wheels, tires. It all just goes well on that Ex

Thanks man. I got a hell of a deal on them and couldnt pass it up haha just need some UCAs and fab up a rear swing out tire carrier if i ever get around to it...

I got the roof rack installed today, here's a couple pic's.
IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

i wish i had a welder and was talented enough with one.. Looks pretty awesome.. Those rims and bull bar look strangely familiar..

Awesome work man...looks sturdy and goes great with the sliders

Thanks Ronin, will test it next weekend. Heading to Coal Creek for some wheeling. Still need to get my lights installed on it.

Did you add anything to the bottom to help protect your roof or it it just the couple crossbars?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back