YAMAFORD's 2005 Eddie B (white) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

YAMAFORD's 2005 Eddie B (white)

Here it is all cleaned up and ready for me to take off the lot.
newtruck.jpg

This is the winter tires from my Excursion (it will be for sell soon if you know anyone interested)
255_1.jpg

255_2.jpg

Thought I would throw in this picture of my Excursion that will be for sell as soon as I replace the seatbelts my dog ate.
05b22a2c8e2611e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

V8 and HD Tow Pkg. You're doing it right.

Congrats on the purchase, you'll love it. I miss my 3rd gen :(

Thanks Guys. I was in the market for a 2 Gen because I wanted a 5.0 but after looking at 50 or so it seemed trucks this one was begging me to take it home. I almost got its 2nd gen brother from the same lot but 275000 miles kinda spooked me a little. I know short block 5.0s are cheap but the rest of the truck is what worried me. this one was 2000 more but half the miles, 8 years newer and 1 owner. Certainly wasn't what i planned to bring home when I was in the market for a 2500 dollar truck!
Got a little work to do already. These wont fit just yet!
255_1.jpg

255_2.jpg

how many miles does that have on it that you got it for 4500??

Im liking the ex.

What year is the excursion? 7.3 right?

how many miles does that have on it that you got it for 4500??

I started looking at 2500 trucks... All the decent ones were 4000 2gens . I got this one for 6100 with 159000 miles
Im liking the ex.

What year is the excursion? 7.3 right?
03 it's a 6.0. You could get both that year. I have had both and call me crazy but I like the 6.0 better.

It's better for towing because the turbo spools up faster than in the 7.3 plus its more efficient. Honestly I'm with you on that one. As long as its taken care of the 6.0 is a great engine too. If only I had the money:(

nice x and excursion u got there

It's better for towing because the turbo spools up faster than in the 7.3 plus its more efficient. Honestly I'm with you on that one. As long as its taken care of the 6.0 is a great engine too. If only I had the money:(
Hate to say it but this would have given my Dually with the 7.3 a fit. (look up, I changed the pic) 23,000 across the scales if I remember right. and that was from GA to Oregon. Damn I keep this up and I may talk myself out of selling the old girl.

nice x and excursion u got there

Thanks...It could be yours (the excursion that is)

Back