latest and greatest | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

latest and greatest

rear.

Attachments

• image007.jpg
    image007.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 516

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

side.

Attachments

• image011.jpg
    image011.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 509

oops ha ha here is the side.

Attachments

• image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 510

and one more.

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 496

come on guys

what do you think so far??????:bounce: the rocksliders are getting primed and painted right now and the diamond plating should be finished by the weekend.

Why is your one sub taped in?

man, the other night the box got airborne and punched a hole in it and so was a quick fix till I get a new one .:D

oh man, that thing is HUGE ;)

is there a 4th sub in the top of that box?

ya it is a 450 watt b52 15", dont have an amp for it yet but comming soon.:D

here is a better pict.

Attachments

• image008.jpg
    image008.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 483

man, the other night the box got airborne and punched a hole in it

;) Uh...what were you doing mike? That's an awefully big box to get "airborne"...

That is an awesome looking truck.

Mike, that looks good!!!

One piece of advice...use a photo editing software and wipe out your license plate number. Scammers can do a lot of things with your license plate.

thanks guys, 96 as for the licence plate thing, you can see it when your driving behind me so I've never thought about someone doing something , but thanks I will remember that, as for the truck box , well lets just say she rides rough and havent had a chance to secure the box down yet and hit a really big hole going pretty fast and everything inside was like that video of the school kids on the bus ha ha just bounced everything including me up off the seat,:bounce:

Have you thought about putting grilles on the speakers? Just an idea. That must have been a big damn hole to bounce that box...but I know how it goes...everynow and then I will hit a deep bump and it feels like my X's entire @ss just fell off.

grills.....ya just put the box together and havent gotten any yet,,,, I'm lazy and been working on the rocksliders this week.:D

Looks good Mike, so much for cargo room in the back huh? :D Hey do you still want those gears?

nice job! i REALLY like how you painted the grille and the lights to match the truck!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how hard was it to paint the grill like that? Thanks

Back