Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 267 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

check out his plate..of course he's overseas lol.

You can order a custom fake plate form anywhere... check out the US VW guys with every version of UBER plates...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can order a custom fake plate form anywhere... check out the US VW guys with every version of UBER plates...

While that is true, he is from overseas. The other dead give away (unless he did the swap) are the amber lights on the side of the front fenders as well as the partial view of the plate on the other car.

This is what the rig looks like with stock 245/65R17s and RANCHO Quick Lifts on all four corners.
IMG_20150325_160705354.jpg
IMG_20150407_182649315.jpg

And this is with 255/70R17 Nittos.

Haha yeah it's an 05 but I'm from New Zealand

Looks fantastic, dog. Badass.

Nice rig Driveway, do like the rear facing lamp.

Idle hands are the devils playground.... :D

1972 ford falcon XA GT bonnet vents (Probably similar to late '60's mustang hood vents :D)

Love ya truck Ranger, bloody wicked mate!!

SDC10441 (Medium).JPG

SDC10443 (Medium).JPG

Idle hands are the devils playground.... :D

1972 ford falcon XA GT bonnet vents (Probably similar to late '60's mustang hood vents :D)

Love ya truck Ranger, bloody wicked mate!!

Like the vents,could you post a pic of them from the underside? Has it sacrificed any rigidity?

Still seems rigid enough. Had to grind through half of 2 supports (I thought that would be better than cutting out 1 whole one). I'll try an get some underside pics once the sun comes up....Wont be too pretty tho

Lynchy wa, Who made that front bumper?
I love the bonnet vents and I sure wish we had some here. How much did they run?

Built by Irwin bullbars as a factory option in Oz.

The vents are $65.00 aud and are fibreglass repros of the original diecast jobbies. I'll see if I can find you a link on Oz ebay. Metal ones are available too.

A few listings down. Send em questions on postage to U.S.A if ya keen.

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_...net+vent.TRS0&_nkw=xa+gt+bonnet+vent&_sacat=0

Driveway, Heres what it looks like under the soundproofing. I wont cut that till I work out drainage away from electrics :D

Attachments

• SDC10445 (Medium).JPG
    SDC10445 (Medium).JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,626
  • SDC10444 (Medium).JPG
    SDC10444 (Medium).JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,623

Hmm I wanted to do recessed hood vents but this makes Me think it might be too much of a hassle.

Couple pics of the explorer off road
11351363_1566412380271150_749840382104473407_n.jpg

11205063_1566412350271153_6480547138237962973_n.jpg

My bad i meant XLT. I was a little drunk when i posted this.

I know this was a loooong time ago, but I am looking to get new wheels for my 03 xlt and I will be happy to sell you the stock wheels if you're still looking? (and when I get the new ones!)

Few updates on my beast

Had the front windows tinted to match, Taken the 4x Halogens off and put a LED light bar up on the roof.

Today I got some Achilies XMT Mud terrains, 265 65 17 and tomorrow im going to get some Black Rock mags to fit (black)

Had an AVS alarm fitted, painted the grill black.

Got the full exhaust from the cats back with a hyflo muffler. and ive got a tuner coming up with a pre programmed tune in it for our 98 octane fuel in NZ also I dressed up the engine bay a little with a Engine cover i found second hand and some chrome piping with the blue silicone jointers.

J32APC9l.jpg

PQoSVJkl.jpg

fe3zw2Tl.jpg

These are the wheels im getting
ovLjhShl.jpg

Looks the goods with them tyres mate, nice job

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back