x w/ 20" Rozzi's and a Billet Gas cap | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

x w/ 20" Rozzi's and a Billet Gas cap

What does everyone think of this? Look good or not. At first I did not like it but it is growing on me.

Dead Link Removed
Do you like itDead Link Removed or notDead Link Removed Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey, it's ryan! how's that Rt.9 action?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It was fun for a little while, didn't see it get much busier than that night I told you about but I am home from school now for the summer so I won't be back there 'till next year. I am lookin forward to it tho.

here is what i got:

Dead Link Removed

Yo Black Magic.... Theres like a silver washer kind of thing under the black screw did you paint that black? because i cant really notice them in your pictures but they are pretty damn noticable on mine.

I know what you are talking about and mine were already kinda black. I did not do anything to them. But I was thinking about painting them black. Here is a pic of them before I clay bar'd the area under the rack. Gives you a good idea of what they look like. They are very unoticable, No one ever see's them unless I point them out. Click on the pic to see all the pics.

RoofRackRemoveFront.jpg

Yeah mine looked pretty much the same, i got some black touch up paint for the silver washers now though so I will do that before I go to Carlisle.

hmmm it looks like the first picture on this thread was photoshopped, i mean the before and after pics had the exact same backround?

Of course they were photo shopped, i think he was just trying to get people's thoughts on if it would look good or not.

Originally posted by RoadEnforcer
Of course they were photo shopped, i think he was just trying to get people's thoughts on if it would look good or not.

Jeeze don't jump on me i was just asking a question, not accusing him :rolleyes:

i did not jump on you i was just saying..... people on this board are so damn touchy.

calm down cadets :chug: , drinks are on me :D

What are we drinkin'?? :D

cystal(sp?) of course! :D lol

Yes, nice try sir. You might have magic... But it didnt work there.

Back