newer sports: post pics of rims you have put on | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

newer sports: post pics of rims you have put on

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

check out my 95 sport on my cardomain site in my signature, they are 20" KMC thunders.

207001_116_full.jpg

Hey nnnick how do u post pictures?

go to your cardomain site, pick the picture you want, and then right click that picture, and it should show in the bottom the address of that picture. copy that (highlight, control c). then while posting....there is a button that says : IMG above where u type in ur message and click that, and paste (control v) the address of the picture, hit okay, and it will post for ya.

lol yeah i thought u wanted offroad rims but u said post pics of ur rims and ithought most of the time offroaders just got black rockcrawlers or plain lookin steel ones because they are cheap, so you can spend more money on bigger tires, and wont get mad when they get scratched up from offroading.... thanks though :)

Here are mine. They are only 17's though...

4434flex-05.jpg

you know what mine look like but here the pic anyways:

Attachments

• n5.jpg
    n5.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 171

i really really really like urs docvijay, its like teh best of both worlds cuz its an offroad truck but its very sporty at the same time. i think toyo makes offroad tires now for 18" wheels as well.

When I get my F-350, I'm going to get some of those Nitto TerraGraplers in 37x14.5 18". It's not going to be an off road rig, but you just gotta have big tires to go with a big truck!

Back