MY 1992 LIFTED EXPLORER | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

MY 1992 LIFTED EXPLORER

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i dont see what the big deal is, opinions were requested and delivered. dome corrctive info came along and that was that....everything seemed fine. if i offended anyone i am sorry, i just 3wanted to give my opinion and correct some info is all.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I'll agree with that... I just think we need to keep our comments focused on being helpful instead of critical. If you don't like something on the truck I think it is fine to say it, but we should try not to do it in an insulting or demeaning way. We all take pride in our rides.

'nuff said, let's get back to the topic of Oscarnec's ugly truck. (only kidding!!! :eek: )

Ed

Well guys I was never offended in any way It's all good fun. Everybody it's got their own thing. And yes I am new to this site so I dont really know were all this messagess are really going. BEE COOL

Great work:D Looks great:D

so how do i see your trucks to give my opinion on your piece of *****. HA HA

here is mine:D

Attachments

• mylimit1.jpg
    mylimit1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 146

Originally posted by oscarnec
so how do i see your trucks to give my opinion on your piece of *****. HA HA

Careful what you wish for :rolleyes:

Pumpkin?

88Vert- Lookin REALLY GOOD :thumbsup:

hey 88vert pretty nice angel. I still like mine better. I had the clear rear corners like you but always got pulled over by the cops so I sold them.

Thanks

hey 88vert pretty nice angel. I still like mine better. I had the clear rear corners like you but always got pulled over by the cops so I sold them.

So far so good in Iowa:D

88vert will you be lifting it. or dropping it

88vert will you be lifting it. or dropping it

Its already lifted 4 inches:D

bipolarbob Thank you for your feedback I think you are a cool dude.

is that suspension or body? mine has a 4.5 suspension and 3" body. is yours a 4x4. what size of tires you gor now?

Mine is 4 inch suspension,My old 92 had the 4 inch suspension and three inch body and I hated the ride.Tires on my 94 are 32's and she rides like a caddy.She is 4x4:D

Brad when did you get that limited...it looks damn good

Ryan

Thanks Ryan

Originally posted by Ryan1
Brad when did you get that limited...it looks damn good

Ryan
Ryan I just bought it in June I got it for a steal.Dannyboy was going to buy it but I kind of beat him too it.Stole it for 3500:D

im jealous, how many miles are on it?

Ryan

145000 on the clock does not use a drop of oil and tranny shifts like a dream,and loaded.The interior is spotless and plush:D

thats awsome brad, where did you get the clear tails for it.

and oscarnec

what was that pic supposed to be of

Back