Supermotar anyone?

jd4242

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
va beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
92explorer&94 ranger
this is my drz 400sm,i bought it brand new in 06 and love this bike.it will put a smile on your face from the time you get on it till the time you get off.its got a little bit of mods like new light,fmf pipe,moose jet kit,ram air,16 tooth sprocket,and some super sticky/wider tires(also have a set of dirt tires).
anyone else ride a sm,if so post some pic and comments.:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
10dw8qs.jpg

looks tiny next to my truck
w9wche.jpg

10pcz61.jpg

girls seem to dig it also:D(crappy old cell phone pic)

Ah i want one for around town shenanigans. ZX9R is fun on open road but like killing flies with a shop hammer through town @ 45mph. It would be nice to do some foot down powerslides on the sidewalk. :D

haha yea i had 2 gxs a 750 and a 1000,wrecked the 750 and sold the 1000 after my dui,i also ride my dads hd around but i have the most fun on this bike and ever since i put the new pipe,tires and 15 tooth sprocket in everyone in the neighbor hood hates me!!this thing is fast and hard to keep on the ground!!:D:D

here is the pic of the bike i wreck for ever one that has been asking witch bike i wrecked.so what happened is i got on the gas really hard in 2nd gear while the roads were still slightly wet,about an hour after it rained and the rear tire came right out from under me and my foot got stuck under the shifter and i went down with the bike on top of me.i slide for about 10ft with it on me then it spun around and the rest of my body came of twisting my leg free,braking the shifter and i rolled for about 10 more feet.the bike is fine just bent the lc plate,broke the shifter and slightly bent the bars.there was like roller plugs on the end of the bars for when you do drop it.for me im pretty f**k up my knee they think has torn ligaments and i have road rash all over me

Back