Short Antenna (Pics)

Northern

Reaction score
City, State
Lethbridge, Alberta
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 XLT V6
Perfect fit.

You can see photos of the antenna with a full shot of the vehicle in This Thread

IMG_1026.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The radio still works but I didn't really test before and after as I never listen to radio.

Looks good. My brother has got one of those short antennas on his mustang, and he doesn't get too good reception, in canyons (no one does), what I mean is my stock antenna would do better than his. But tell about how it works out, I may be going to a slightly smaller antenna soon, I hate the fishing pole on my X. Like I said, your new antenna looks good.

Thanks. Yeah, it made a noticeable difference as far as cosmetic appearance goes.

I don't know about that tiny antenna....

.....not nearly enough compensation going on there

Listened to the radio for a bit today. It sounds loud and clear to me.

Where would I find these small antennas? Everything I've found is like 8 inches and up.

That's what she said.:bsnicker:

Sorry, that's only at my house. :hammer:

HA I was wondering if anyone would capitalize on that one. Thanks Northern.

That price seems awesome I think I wanna buy one of these I hate the current antenna its always snagging on trees and such.

That price seems awesome I think I wanna buy one of these I hate the current antenna its always snagging on trees and such.

It is an awesome price, if you're speaking of the one I purchased. Fast shipping too. I think I'll order a couple more for the family.

I think tomorrow I will be on ebay buying my grill cover and one of those shorties.

I put one of these antennas on my F-150 and it actually improved the reception.

To be honest my reception is kind of garbage now if I let it scan it most likely wont pick up a station. I don't think I did anything wrong I used the right sized screw and then tightened the antenna on.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

To be honest my reception is kind of garbage now if I let it scan it most likely wont pick up a station. I don't think I did anything wrong I used the right sized screw and then tightened the antenna on.

Oh really? Well that's crappy. Do you have the stock stereo head unit? I have aftermarket head units, mabey that's what's making the difference. Did you take it off or are you keeping it on?

Back