mariozoldos

Reaction score
City, State
ortonville mi
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 e.b
CLEANNNNN.jpg

lol i got to learn this pics thing.....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

needs a bath and a screw in the front airdam.......
LOL the icebergs got the best of the bumper the last couple weeks at the mounds
thanks

nice eddie u got there

what do u have done to it as far as suspension? also, what size 33's? sorry for the questions, thats just what i'm wanting mine to look like

Well you can see aftermarket shackles in the rear, so I assume he's running shackles with a T/T.

Btw, I'm an Ohioan...don't you love how our parking lots always look like communist Russia after like one or two seasons of winter?....ugh. I hate that.

3" BL, Shakles TT, to level it out, and 285/75/16(32.8/11.2/16) stock wheels........little bumper trimming/running boards to fit(only the front)

Did u use the ranger pa883? Lift? How difficult was the install? Any helpful hints?

Did u use the ranger pa883? Lift? How difficult was the install? Any helpful hints?

USEd KIT PA883
Couldnt get the steering shaft undone so we did it after the lift, aloud it to pull apart when we lifted the truck.(unbolt it still) make sure the wheel is locked it wont move.....(airbag problems)

i cut an unused tab on the radiator(rightside) to get it to fit....

use an impact if you have one....

use the rear stock bolts in the middle(what the write up says

took 2 guys 5hrs(GOOD BACK YARD mechanicS)

p.s typing/spelling is not my thing so sorry if iTS bad

I KNOW but it gets me bye......LOL

little flex

flex2.jpg
flex.jpg

Looks great. Don't see to many EB's in my neck of the woods and just about always they are V6, so it's nice to see one looking real clean.

Looks great. Don't see to many EB's in my neck of the woods and just about always they are V6, so it's nice to see one looking real clean.

Thank you.......2bad the jimmys mine to take off roading.....the eb is the back up trail rig(wifes truck)

Looks good, but take them running boards off.

looking good

truck looks good, nice flex

Very nice truck!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How much trimming did you have to do to the front bummper and step ?? Im lifting my Eb and just wondering on how much i need to do.

Back