Ford Racing Supercharger | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Racing Supercharger

Status
Not open for further replies.
After several failed attempts to sell or trade my supercharger kit, I am again putting out feelers to see if there are any serious inquiries.

I have a Powerdyne model no: 6066-E52 centrifugal s/c kit built for the '96 to '01 V-8s. This kit is not available anymore. Besides the Explorer Express kit it is the only one exclusively made for the 2nd gen Explorers.

Besides the harmonic balancer which is currently on my truck, this kit has never been installed. I bought it in May of '07 but has been sitting.

This has never been installed on any vehicle and good luck luck finding a direct bolt on for a 2nd gen V-8.

I have decided to try something different. Not sure what at this point.
I wont even start with an asking price.
If I can get What I feel is a fair offer it will sell.
Check this link for some pics. If interested and want more info please PM me and I will give you lots more info.
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344819

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry, didnt know that;)

Asking $1500 but that is negotiable.

do you still have EVERYTHING to make this a turn key kit? otherwords, is there anything missing at all?

It'll take a while for that PM to get up to Manitoba, what with the Moose delivery and all... :D

It'll take a while for that PM to get up to Manitoba, what with the Moose delivery and all... :D

a phone call, and two pm's later :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back