• Register Today It's free!

02 Explorer XLT Cooling Hoses

beertracker

Reaction score
City, State
Houston TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 XLT
I am replacing the upper and lower radiator hoses and I noticed three additional cooling system hoses; the Lower - Overflow Reservoir To Radiator hose 02 2002 Ford Explorer Radiator Hose - Cooling System - Dayco, Gates, MacKay, Motorcraft, Lower, Lower - Reservoir To Radiator, Thermostat Pipe To Pipe Assembly, Upper - PartsGeek Part Number: 5264-05592478

the Thermostat Pipe To Pipe Assembly hose Part Number: W0133-1635802 02 2002 Ford Explorer Radiator Hose - Cooling System - Dayco, Gates, MacKay, Motorcraft, Lower, Lower - Reservoir To Radiator, Thermostat Pipe To Pipe Assembly, Upper - PartsGeek

and a hose 1 and 1/4"OD x 6" long. It's located at the bottom of the radiator driver side and connects radiator bottom with Overflow reservoir tube. I don't see it listed at PartsGeek.com. Any idea where I can buy it and should all three of these hoses be replaced since I am replacing the upper and lower radiator hoses.

Thanks,
bt

For the next guy who has this question or problem. Regarding the right angle hose 1 and 1/4"OD x 6" long. It's a dealer item only and sold as part of the overflow tube assembly for $104. You have to expand the parts diagram to see this part. Mine was in good condition for I applied three coats of Tire Wet and will res-use it. Tire Wet rejuvenates rubber parts to like new condition. If the part fails in the future I have tow insurance.

Back