02 X roof rack

trailblazer295

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 Explorer Sport
Hey guys

For whatever reason cross beams for roof racks aren't standard on a 4x4 but are on a minivan. Either way I want to add cross beams to my 02 x sport, how would these mount and where can I find them?

Thanks in advance

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dealer

I have been looking for my 01 Exp. I called the dealer and they said they are about $150 for the set. They just clip on the top of the truck, same as a bike rack mount. I looked at the pic and they dont look a stock item. I checked all my local junk yards too. I wanted to swap the whole rack off another Exp, but none of them seem to fit. So, I picked up a set of Saris for mine for $65.00 of Craigs.

Good luck...

Nobody else has added cross beams?

ttt

The cross bars were a dealer installed option. So most Sports & Sport Tracs did NOT have them. As stated they are availible from the dealer, they do show up on ebay and the aftermarket makes them. They clamp around the rail. I have seen someone on here that bolted a Mega Warrior Basket right to the rails with no cross bars.

Back