• Register Today It's free!

03 explorer eddie bauer eddition

Flsurfer91

Reaction score
City, State
Casselberry
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 eddie bauer explorer
Hey everyone, I purchased this vehicle back in January. When I bought it the power windows, radio did not work and the interior lights worked sometimes. About 2 weeks ago my instrument panel went out. I found fuse 17 under in the driver side box to be blown. I have since replaced the fuse and swapped the instrument panel with an 03 expedition panel. Still having the same issues.

Also, the cruise control doesn't work and when you I lock my truck via remote it beeps twice which means a door is open and there is no door open. I have checked the wires in the boot for anything broken and they all appear to be solid. Any ideas as to what could be the issue?

Thanks!

Hey everyone, I purchased this vehicle back in January. When I bought it the power windows, radio did not work and the interior lights worked sometimes. About 2 weeks ago my instrument panel went out. I found fuse 17 under in the driver side box to be blown. I have since replaced the fuse and swapped the instrument panel with an 03 expedition panel. Still having the same issues.

Also, the cruise control doesn't work and when you I lock my truck via remote it beeps twice which means a door is open and there is no door open. I have checked the wires in the boot for anything broken and they all appear to be solid. Any ideas as to what could be the issue?

Thanks!
is the door ajar light on? do the lights stay on?

Back