04 sport trac vs ranger 98-11 bumper | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

04 sport trac vs ranger 98-11 bumper

5inches

Reaction score
City, State
Sparks
Year, Model & Trim Level
04, Sport Trac Adrenaline
Hello! I couldnt find any threads about this but I am wondering if anyone can tell me if a 98-11 custom bumper for a ranger would be able to mount on an 04 sport trac with little to no modifications?
Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Posting two threads about the same thing is frowned upon

I'm sure @410Fortune has your answer

Posting two threads about the same thing is frowned upon

I'm sure @410Fortune has your answer
I got a message saying to post in a different section because the new member section would get looked over.

I got a message saying to post in a different section because the new member section would get looked over.
Oh
I've been yelled at for this thought I'd let ya know

But you are right some members don't read all posts just their sections

No worries, I deleted your other thread in the new members section.

here is a 02 sport trac with a 98 Ranger Ebay bumper......... I had to make custom tabs on the bumper to move it up exactly 2", trim some plastic to make it fit correctly
This is my daughter in law's 01 trac, 98-11 Ranger Ebay winch bumper
171_091441_200000003.jpg

171_091441_200000002.jpg

171_091441_200000004.jpg

took 4-5 hours, some metal tabs and a bunch a little welding........... I wish I had pics of the tabs I made, but its pretty simple really. Raise it up exactly 2" and it works

here is a 02 sport trac with a 98 Ranger Ebay bumper......... I had to make custom tabs on the bumper to move it up exactly 2", trim some plastic to make it fit correctly
This is my daughter in law's 01 trac, 98-11 Ranger Ebay winch bumper
View attachment 321324

View attachment 321325

View attachment 321326
Was it a lot of fab to get it to fit ??? I don’t have the place to do the fab work I’m working in my daughter and son in-laws drive way with limited tools that’s why I was looking for new ready to bolt on bumpers off road set up !! But thank you !!
My Sport Trac Is the same color just 2 years newer and would love to see it looking that good

Back