• Register Today It's free!

08 Adrenalin production numbers

Jeff1j

Reaction score
City, State
Tampa, Fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Sport Trac
Just found the site a few days ago. I have a black 08 Adrenalin, I am curious if anyone knows the production numbers for Adrenalins. I have called Ford customer service on other issues in the past and they really are no help, just give scripted, generic responses. Also I love the truck, got in Jan. I had an 07 Sport trac, but had to get an Adrenalin! The only thing I don't like about the truck is the micro-soft suck I use the USB for music and the menus are not intuitive and they are not the same as the voice commands.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have never heard of any auto manufacture sharing production numbers. Even old cars the numbers are put together by fans.

Really? I did not know that! I thought the manufacturer gave out the numbers, the service guy I deal with is really cool, been using him for the past 7 years maybe I will see if he can send some e-mails or something to find out...

good luck with that....:salute:

I was interested in the same question, so I emailed one of the FORD execs that tracs the production numbers.
Found his email while browsing. Took him a week and he responded. His return email to me stated that the Sport tracs were 10% of the entire Explorer production for 2008.
He did not seperate that Adrenalins from limiteds or XLT Sport tracs.
So common sense, there are fewers Adrenalins.

fyi, When I bought my Lightning I was giving a Production number; 4752 of 5280 with a Certificate, and a nice letter. Seems they are not tracking the Adrenalins like this.

Click here for some totals-
http://media.ford.com/images/10031/dec08sales.pdf

good luck..

good luck with that....:salute:

I was interested in the same question, so I emailed one of the FORD execs that tracs the production numbers.
Found his email while browsing. Took him a week and he responded. His return email to me stated that the Sport tracs were 10% of the entire Explorer production for 2008.
He did not seperate that Adrenalins from limiteds or XLT Sport tracs.
So common sense, there are fewers Adrenalins.

fyi, When I bought my Lightning I was giving a Production number; 4752 of 5280 with a Certificate, and a nice letter. Seems they are not tracking the Adrenalins like this.

Click here for some totals-
http://media.ford.com/images/10031/dec08sales.pdf

good luck..

My Cobra is the same way I also have a certificate it seems ford only does this for SVT vehicles

You'd think someone in management at the assembly plant would know, even if they do not specifically track the numbers produced. You'd think they could look at something STA specific like say...bumper covers and determine...oh yeah we used 10,000 STA bumper covers in 08...so the number produced must be 10,000. Wonder if there is a way to get a name and e-mail of a manger at the assy plant...that might be the way to get the info.

I believe they produced 6,000 Adrenalin's in 08.

I believe they produced 6,000 Adrenalin's in 08.

I remembering reading the same thing although I haven't attempted to have it confirmed.

I belong to another site for FOX bodied Mustang GT's mustanggt.org and although incomplete, they do have the production numbers with breakdowns.

It was my understanding that the information was provided by Ford.
See this page.

They even have it broken down with total Mustangs, GT's, Hatchbacks and convertibles.

The site even has a vin decoder that allows the user to plug in his or her information to see what the vehicle came with.

I found out my 85 GT was ordered "radio delete" by using the decoder. Pretty cool stuff!

Charlie

Yes, I know this is an old thread. But has anyone figured out any numbers yet? BTW I'm callin BS on the 6,000 Adrenalines in 08. I've seen fewer Adrenalines then many other rare cars. One car that I love is the RS4, which there are 2,000 in the states. And I've seen about twice as many RS4's as Adrenalines. Not saying that there's only a 1,000, but I bet there's no where near 6,000.

Would also love to know the number. It is odd that Ford didn't keep track of these, I have a nice document from them telling me the breakdown for my Mustangs VIN but he only numbers I've seen for that were on enthusiast sites who'd gotten hold of somebody on the inside at Ford.

That sounds pretty definite, how did you come up with that? is the same info available for other years and V8 vs V6?
I read a thread here a week or two talking about numbers manufactured but I don't know where it is now.

That is some incredible work you have done. I have a 2009 STA do you want the vin for your project?

Back