'11 Explorer videos for those considering to buy | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

'11 Explorer videos for those considering to buy

Brandon96

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Central Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XLT 4.0 OHV
HERE'S THE LINK

I hopped on YouTube this morning and the 2011 Explorer's YouTube channel had this add up. For anyone who has not already seen them, there's quite a number of videos highlighting all the new Explorer's features with a few popular TV/Sports stars in them (I've been looking at them for about 30mins now and haven't gotten all the way through). I thought it would be interesting to a few people considering purchasing it or just interesting in general for fellow EF members!

Be sure to click on the various categories towards the top of the window, there is about 8 videos per category!

Enjoy!

I checked YouTube once a day for the past 3-4 months for new videos. They've been posting them since July/August when they unveiled the 2011 model. It wasn't until the Extreme Home Makeover versions hit YouTube that they really started racking them up. Most videos answer stupid questions that would take you no more than 2 minutes to find on Ford's website. Still amazes me that people will post a question on Facebook about it, but can't take 5 minutes to browse the official website.

Back