Wanted - 16" OEM 2004 Explorer XLS wheels/tires | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted 16" OEM 2004 Explorer XLS wheels/tires

Parts or services wanted

JerseyVics

Reaction score
City, State
New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 XLS
I need a set of 4 OEM 2004 Explorer 4-door: wheels/tires, in decent shape.

Will be selling the truck after winter so I have a pretty tight budget. I'm happy to pick them up for the right price from the surrounding area PA/NY/NJ as I'm sure shipping is quite pricey.

Similarly, if anyone can recommend a salvage yard that may be selling them locally, it would be much appreciated as I'm sure there's plenty of new parts cars in this area after Sandy.

cheers,
--Russ

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

responded to your post in the other thread. if those are too exspensive, try looking at a junkyard. i got 4 17x9 mustang cobra rims for $80 total. Couple cans of paint and they look fine
DSC08412.jpg
IMAG0456.jpg

sorry bud, I lost the last post I responded to about tires/wheels

last time I used Crown Vic wheels on my old '99 Exploder it didn't really look right, I'd prefer stock

my local junk yard closed down, that place was great... I used to get great wheel/tires combos for like $35 bux each

I got a set of chrome 98 ford explorer rims for sale for 200.....god condition with all center caps....let ms know.....

I'm selling the whole truck right now, can't seem to post it in the for sale forum

but its on Craigslist locally

3E53Gb3I25Ga5Q45E2cc2ec53a677b0f8177f.jpg

if anyone is looking for a good truck, I'm happy to deliver it just about anywhere in the USA (no job right now so would be happy to go on a road trip)

Back