• Register Today It's free!

1992 explorer mod help

sparky73

Reaction score
City, State
chisago city
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XLT
I am still new to this site. I have a 1992 explorer and am thinking of lifting it. I was thinking of a 4" air lift but can't find one for a explorer does anyone now about this?? Other wise where is the best place to start and the best products for this. I want to do off roading not rock climing. any help would be great.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi Sparky! Welcome to Explorer Forum! Try browsing the section just for your generation truck. (91-94) Also, look at some of the pictures of other members trucks and chances are you will get some great ideas there. Happy posting!

I think he was talking about air bags for a lift... or he was talking about sky high, then would have been talking about Emily Rose. :D

I have been looking and like what I see. I have a friend that has a 2003 jeep with a air susp from ORO and thought that would be nice. That way I can still be street legal and have fun

No one makes that for explorers

thanks for the help. If you have any other good ideas or mod that can help a beginner in the off roading it would be great

thanks everyone

I have a great idea, its called a search button. Start reading.:D

Back