• Register Today It's free!

1995 2WD Advice

KTO17

Reaction score
City, State
Alpharetta, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Bronco
I'm fairly new to the ranger world. I'm a Full Size Bronco guy that does all his own work. The wife and I recently bought a 95 2wd 3.0 5spd 150k mile ranger for our nephew. The ECU relay was sticking so sometimes it wouldn't start but that was and easy fix. It needs some body work or better doors. It runs ok. Any help would be much appreciated.

We want to do a 2" leveling kit and run 31s or 32s. I searched and found very little info on this other than the tire size chart. I know daystar makes a kit for about $130. Any recommendations or bad experiences? If I have read correctly it is not a torsion bar front end.

It needs two doors. It came as a base model no power anything or A/C. I was thinking of getting two doors w/power and swapping them in. I am good with wiring so that doesn't bother me. Is there anything I need to be aware of? Differences in years ie latch or hinge locations? size etc. I don't want to buy 2 doors only to find out they dont fit. I was thinking explorer doors but already noticed the body lines are different.

Thanks,

Doug

Back